Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharma Kirigaya

Kirigaya ON TOP | LEGAL HC EXP
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Pratyus Kundu
2. Your age
Ans: 23
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Ans:9:00 am to 18:00 pm and Weekends 9:00 to 22:00
5. Average online per day
Ans:7-8 Hrs. on weekdays and 8+ hrs. in weekends
6. Your Discord
Ans: Brahma Kirigaya#6969
7. Your Nickname
Ans: Thanatos Saints
8. Your ID
Ans: 100713
9. I want to be curator of State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I have been doing Role-play from more than a year and have been seeing many Rule-breakers are destroying the scenario of the RP and admins are also getting tired of punishing a huge amount of players who break rules for destroying the project so i would like to join the admin ship and also help others admins as i have a good amount of patience so that I can handle them.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans: My biggest strength is that I can lead any type of team as i have leadership skills and can handle any situation as i have good patience and also i have a quick learning as my biggest strength as I will help me learn everything quickly.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: My greatest weakness is that I trust people asap and get Scammed for any work.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes, As i have been doing RP since 1 year so now I would like to see how hard admins work.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: I don't have a business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans: No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom