Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehta Jii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2023
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YEd8DaL5YHw

Mehta Jii

Player
Player
We were just returning from family raid and their family member started abusing our family leader, so to protect our family leader i went back to which i noticed person with ID 207701 was parent abusing.
You can also see in the POV ID 207701 and 246845 were shooting us without any warning which is a clearly case of RDM.

Being an unofficial organization we do not expect them to act like this, there should be a strict action taken against them.

job bobwe

Player
Player
See this as well you guys started it and even i tried 2 times to take all my family members away as well.
Lmao these kids even dont know the rules that they cant attack after 5 min of raid end. Thnx for ur pov now we can clearly see how ur fam guys are doing parental insulting. First improve ur screen recording gameplay and u using voice changer we can see clearly. Dont know how did ur fam gets the unofficial tag which dont know the rules what to do and how to do.

job bobwe

Player
Player
See this as well you guys started it and even i tried 2 times to take all my family members away as well.
We can cleary see this is meta gaming his fam radio was not on. He is insulting us through his meta gaming or whatever. Not a proper pov maybe edited. He tottaly edited the part in which they are killing our fam members. Sry to say but unofficial tag must be removed from this family #SHADOW #BLAZE

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Common bro go report if you want why you interfere in this Thread if some ones breaking rule dosent mean you can also break just report or call admins to help.

Georgia Casanova

Player
Player
Approved
ID 48969 will receive a punishment for 3.2+3.1
ID 240552 will receive a punishment for 3.2+3.1
ID 207701 will receive a punishment for 3.2+3.1
ID 16694 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom