Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Mage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2023
Time of violation
2:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lT-54Zbuxp0

NotStewie

Player
Player
spamming complaints with another fam member to get double punishments i think both should recieve forum ban for this

BetBroski

Player
Player
spamming complaints with another fam member to get double punishments i think both should recieve forum ban for this
Did not know someone else reported. If I need to take mine down and keep his, then an admin can tell me to take this down. Just wanted to make sure the report happened.

BetBroski

Player
Player
besides, with you guys staying at our fam house, constantly provoking are you really that surprised multiple reports are coming in? lets be honest

NotStewie

Player
Player
Did not know someone else reported. If I need to take mine down and keep his, then an admin can tell me to take this down. Just wanted to make sure the report happened.
i believe the two of you conducted a plan to get this id 275827 a double punishment which is deicieving admin and spamming forum complaint i think he deserves punish for both of these

NotStewie

Player
Player
besides, with you guys staying at our fam house, constantly provoking are you really that surprised multiple reports are coming in? lets be honest
i dont know what you mean by "you guys" i dont even know the id in question i just viewing forums and see 2 identical posts and povs but differents posters sumet fishy going there

Billy balenciaga

Player
Player
It was chaos at our house... I was the one who posted the first complaint and I didn't realize someone else got body cam. My thread was approved by an admin recently so this thread should be ignored as it looks to be the exact same situation.

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

POV doesn't show entire situation, provide longer POV
and file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom