Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatih G

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Fatih

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone - GMT +3

4. Average online per day - 3-4h

5. Your Discord - FatihG38#4027

6. Your Nickname - Fatih Kaphaski

7. Your ID - 257916

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to lead Bloods because Bloods is my first gang experience. I plan to entertain everyone in this gang if I become the leader. What's the point of getting the gang if it's going to be boring. I will not allow anyone to harm or mistreat each other and I will make everyone equal. I have been in many gangs as high command or under deputy before. In my opinion, their biggest problem was not being able to set ranks evenly and manage situations. My purpose is to entertain everyone.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

- First, the person must speak and understand English properly. If he does not understand, he will neither understand what I say nor anyone else. If the person knows the rules and constantly participates in events, it is necessary to increase his rank every 3-4 days.

- Secondly, people should take with their ranks in other gangs so that their rank does not increase. And it is necessary to trust the people who will be given a high Rank. I'll start all but medium or low rank except certain ones.

-Finally, if we increase the levels properly, with the behavior and participation of the person, the person will want to stay in this gang constantly and will want to do more events.

Efe Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Fatih

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone - GMT +3

4. Average online per day - 3-4h

5. Your Discord - FatihG38#4027

6. Your Nickname - Fatih Kaphaski

7. Your ID - 257916

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to lead Bloods because Bloods is my first gang experience. I plan to entertain everyone in this gang if I become the leader. What's the point of getting the gang if it's going to be boring. I will not allow anyone to harm or mistreat each other and I will make everyone equal. I have been in many gangs as high command or under deputy before. In my opinion, their biggest problem was not being able to set ranks evenly and manage situations. My purpose is to entertain everyone.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

- First, the person must speak and understand English properly. If he does not understand, he will neither understand what I say nor anyone else. If the person knows the rules and constantly participates in events, it is necessary to increase his rank every 3-4 days.

- Secondly, people should take with their ranks in other gangs so that their rank does not increase. And it is necessary to trust the people who will be given a high Rank. I'll start all but medium or low rank except certain ones.

-Finally, if we increase the levels properly, with the behavior and participation of the person, the person will want to stay in this gang constantly and will want to do more events.
first of all i would like to say good luck to you but u need to be active 8+ to be an leader of an gang 2. thing where are your gang roles on ur message 🧐

JLoco.

Player
first of all i would like to say good luck to you but u need to be active 8+ to be an leader of an gang 2. thing where are your gang roles on ur message 🧐
its actually 2+ hours dude, maybe read some rules before speaking, I dont necessarily want this guy to get leader but, I'll say GL bro, PS- Jack gonna get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom