Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaan Shawty

Player
Player
IRL:
--- Sarp

2. Your age:

3. Time zone :
---North America(Oklohoma)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
--- 10 am to 03:00

5. Average online per day

6. Your Discord
--- ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654

7. Your Nickname
--- Kaan Turgut

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
--- state
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
--------------------------

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
--- Starting from en1 as a player for like almost a year now i believe gained me alot of experience and made me fit for admin here in en1, and the reason why i wanna help in state sector that i have a huge experience in different orgs i have been( hod of ftd(1 term)-- hod of undercover(2 terms)-- lieutenant of undercover(half a term)also have been in sahp for 2 terms as lieutenant and my most favorite org fib i have been in fib for 2 terms as elite agent) and also have experience in gangs and unofficial familes have been warlord and hc in all gangs except families but as i experienced both state and crime i prefer state.

2. What are your strengths?
--- 1- Fluent in English
2- Can speak Turkish
3- Can come with good plans helping the server grow
4- Fit in complicated situations
5- Good Communication skills
6- having good experience
7- always willing to help

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
--- 1- Gets angry quickly
2- Don't accept being disrespected in any ways

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
--- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
--- Yes (Don't have a business recently)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
--- No

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom