Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elroy Hennyy
Administrators nickname
Shay Pluxury
Date
Mar 25, 2023
Time
16:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DON-U3BVozo

ElRoy Henny

Player
Player
(i would like warning removed and possibly to be compensated as this is the 3rd time ive served false imprisonments and not been even told sorry) Here you see I was mid firefight with some people who were shooting us I turn the corner to heal and get punched so I go to shoot, and he climbs into back seat of taxi I keep shooting JUST THE CITIZEN WHO PUNCHED ME, never touched the taxi worker or any worker at that and never even killed the kid I was originally shooting as he got out the taxi and died to a car ramming him. somehow Shay saw this as me Robbing Kidnapping and/or killing a taxi driver.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
fair decision for RDM in city
so I would advise u to start reading rules of server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom