Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaz_Gambino

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Jacob Pope
2. Your Age: 27
3. Time Zone: EST
4. Average Online Per Day: 6-8 Hours
6. Your Discord: ChazActual#7380
7. Your Nickname: Chaz McCormick
8. Your ID: 255201

Additional Information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want of this specific organization:

1. Ever since I first began working for LEO’s, I was drawn to LSPD. I’ve spent time in SAHP, LSPD, USSS, and FIB, and LSPD is and always will be home to me. It’s where I’ve put in time, effort, hours, blood, and tears, and it’s important to me to see something I am so passionate about run efficiently, making the city a better place. I want to help contribute to the organization that has contributed so much to my memory bank and my actual bank account. I want to be a part of what makes LSPD thrive.

2. This city is my home, my wife’s home, my family’s home, and I want to see Los Santos as a safe, healthy, happy place. I want people to be able to go about their day peacefully, and in order to do so, that means protecting and serving. Caring for our civilians as if they’re family makes doing this job as easy as breathing. I want to protect the peace and safety of the citizens of Los Santos.

3. I believe that by strengthening our relationships with other organizations, we can help build this city up to standards it has never dreamed of before. By placing an LSPD unit within Pillbox Hospital, we can strengthen ties with EMS, by taking advantage of the education the attorneys at DOJ have to offer we can build a stronger rapport with the DOJ, and by running training exercises against NG at their arena, we can strengthen both departments individually, and build bonds that can last a lifetime. I strive to create a stronger sense of community within Los Santos.

4. Growth is the key to success. I want to help members of my organization grow and succeed. That mean helping them gain accuracy and shooting skills or that could be teaching them about the city. All of it can make a huge difference in someone’s life, which is why I want to employ a mentorship program.

5. Lastly, I believe the improvement that I could make could make the city better for LEO’s and civilians alike. I would like to change the jurisdiction of certain areas to benefit both SAHP and LSPD alike. I would like to build stronger inter-organizational relationships. I would like to see people who put in the time and effort gain the ranks they deserve rather than nepotism.I want to build a department on the foundations of justice, dedication, and efficiency.

3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Human Resource: Selecting a head of department willing to put in the time and effort to thoroughly vet the applicants and ensure that training is done to the standards expected. This will be done through one on one, individual, thorough training and frequent recruitment drives. HR is where we will be aiming to make huge improvements with recruiting and training in major ways to ensure LSPD continues to run smoothly.

Undercover Division : My term will see far more use of the UC division. The undercover agents will undergo additional training on gathering and maintaining legally valid evidence and be offered counseling for any trauma they undergo. While also working closely with FIB with our evidence collected throughout the week to minimalize double evidence/charges

Internal Affairs: I will appoint someone who stays on top of logs, ensuring everyone is fulfilling their duties, and we will have a strict no tolerance policy for corruption. It is important to me to have GOOD, competent people working under me, not just whoever is available.

The Parking Enforcement Division: The Parking Enforcement Division will be responsible for assigning parking tickets to those not abiding by the traffic code, as well as towing cars parking in illegal areas or left in areas where they create a hazard. This department will be well trained on who, what, when, and where they can issue tickets or tow vehicles, and will be rewarded financially for the dedication to following procedures precisely.

S.W.A.T. : Will be the fast response and special tactics department. Swat will take care and lead 5-7 ghetto patrols weekly, black market raids regularly, and various other events. They will also lead on subs, aircraft, bank and store robberies. They will be our elite unit, ensuring that LSPD lives up to the standards I set through training, good leadership, and direct responses to commands.

Organization Goals :
1. Exceptional event attendance
2. Completing the 25 events
3.Daily Ghetto patrols
4. More thorough training
5. Better inter-organizational relationships
6. Changing LSPD jurisdiction
7. Helping members of the organization grow and thrive and understand the city
8. Create a safer, happier city
9. Ensure the safety and protection of Los Santos
10. Keep LSPD on top

Thank you for your time.
- Chaz McCormick Ex LSPD Captain of HR, Ex LSPD Captain of SWAT Team Alpha, Ex FIB Deputy Head of Department Spec Ops, Ex Lt. of USSS

Daisy Wick

Elite Citizen
Player

Additional Information

1. Leader of LSPD

1. Ever since I first began working for LEO’s, I was drawn to LSPD. I’ve spent time in SAHP, LSPD, USSS, and FIB, and LSPD is and always will be home to me. It’s where I’ve put in time, effort, hours, blood, and tears, and it’s important to me to see something I am so passionate about run efficiently, making the city a better place. I want to help contribute to the organization that has contributed so much to my memory bank and my actual bank account. I want to be a part of what makes LSPD thrive.

2. This city is my home, my wife’s home, my family’s home, and I want to see Los Santos as a safe, healthy, happy place. I want people to be able to go about their day peacefully, and in order to do so, that means protecting and serving. Caring for our civilians as if they’re family makes doing this job as easy as breathing. I want to protect the peace and safety of the citizens of Los Santos.

3. I believe that by strengthening our relationships with other organizations, we can help build this city up to standards it has never dreamed of before. By placing an LSPD unit within Pillbox Hospital, we can strengthen ties with EMS, by taking advantage of the education the attorneys at DOJ have to offer we can build a stronger rapport with the DOJ, and by running training exercises against NG at their arena, we can strengthen both departments individually, and build bonds that can last a lifetime. I strive to create a stronger sense of community within Los Santos.

4. Growth is the key to success. I want to help members of my organization grow and succeed. That mean helping them gain accuracy and shooting skills or that could be teaching them about the city. All of it can make a huge difference in someone’s life, which is why I want to employ a mentorship program.

5. Lastly, I believe the improvement that I could make could make the city better for LEO’s and civilians alike. I would like to change the jurisdiction of certain areas to benefit both SAHP and LSPD alike. I would like to build stronger inter-organizational relationships. I would like to see people who put in the time and effort gain the ranks they deserve rather than nepotism.I want to build a department on the foundations of justice, dedication, and efficiency.

Human Resource: Selecting a head of department willing to put in the time and effort to thoroughly vet the applicants and ensure that training is done to the standards expected. This will be done through one on one, individual, thorough training and frequent recruitment drives. HR is where we will be aiming to make huge improvements with recruiting and training in major ways to ensure LSPD continues to run smoothly.

Undercover Division : My term will see far more use of the UC division. The undercover agents will undergo additional training on gathering and maintaining legally valid evidence and be offered counseling for any trauma they undergo. While also working closely with FIB with our evidence collected throughout the week to minimalize double evidence/charges

Internal Affairs: I will appoint someone who stays on top of logs, ensuring everyone is fulfilling their duties, and we will have a strict no tolerance policy for corruption. It is important to me to have GOOD, competent people working under me, not just whoever is available.

The Parking Enforcement Division: The Parking Enforcement Division will be responsible for assigning parking tickets to those not abiding by the traffic code, as well as towing cars parking in illegal areas or left in areas where they create a hazard. This department will be well trained on who, what, when, and where they can issue tickets or tow vehicles, and will be rewarded financially for the dedication to following procedures precisely.

S.W.A.T. : Will be the fast response and special tactics department. Swat will take care and lead 5-7 ghetto patrols weekly, black market raids regularly, and various other events. They will also lead on subs, aircraft, bank and store robberies. They will be our elite unit, ensuring that LSPD lives up to the standards I set through training, good leadership, and direct responses to commands.

Organization Goals :
3.Daily Ghetto patrols
10. Keep LSPD on top

Thank you for your time.
- Chaz McCormick Ex LSPD Captain of HR, Ex LSPD Captain of SWAT Team Alpha, Ex FIB Deputy Head of Department Spec Ops, Ex Lt. of USSS
Dude is a Legend ++++

tovarisawesome

Player
Player

Additional Information

1. Leader of LSPD

Organization Goals :
3.Daily Ghetto patrols
10. Keep LSPD on top

Thank you for your time.
110% vouch! In my short time in the city so far, this man has been the most helpful and knowledgeable person I have met and from reading this I STRONGLY believe he is the right person for the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom