Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alan Kun
Administrators nickname
Christian Pluxury
Date
Mar 21, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/sv3XmHK

Alan Kun

Player
Player
Hello, I hope your day has been well.

I got banned for Gen rule 1.9 Tax evading by Christian Pluxury. I was really hoping that you could help me get back into the server. I get that I broke a rule, but I swear I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. I was just trying to help a friend and he told me what to do. I didn't know that was tax evading I was just following him. And if I go back in time I would've never done that and I would never do that again. I really apologize for what I did and I would love to know if there's a way to get back. I really love Grand rp and I've made a lot of friends here I would love to come back. Thank you for reading my ban appeal and I hope that there's a way to come back. I am sorry for what I did, and will accept a money wipe if needed.

Thank you for reading my ban appeal and I hope that there's a way to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom