Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

find out part2

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: steven
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: EST USA
4. Average online per day. 4-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Steven King#5609
6. Your Nickname:Steven WrLord
7. Your ID: 165328

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I started in this city over one year ago, and have been in meny gangs as and have experience and knowledge of the workings and rules of the city. in my time in these gangs and time in city i feel as rp has been lost with meny new things happening in city new rules new player this gang should have a leader that has done terms of two mouths full with no warnings as hc or deputy not just gone in a week i hate to see that i want to bring back Marabunta as a top gang and have the chance to be a good leader and if i get that i will not let anyone down
i want to make sure that player have the best rp experience possible in my gang have fun and make sure everyone knows what they are doing rules zoning of events and ghetto as outside the ghetto city rules and outside city rules make a ranking system that is fair yet needs to be earned

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization

My ideas to improve the RolePlay level of the organization are:

Do most graffiti several hours a day

Do weekly and daily raids on stores (24/7 and ammo stores) and Fort Zancudo

Be active in the ghetto fighting other illegal organizations

Act with the other gangs in battles against Leos whenever possible (submarines, black market and ghetto patrols)

Doing RP scenarios with hostages

Punishing Toxic players

Supporting healthy competitiveness between gangs

Being fair and having a raning system that is fair as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom