Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Leader of LSPD | Jessica Coughlin

Information
1. Jessica
2. 33
3. GMT (City time)
4. 7-12 hours
5. JessicaSonnet #6772
6. Jessica Coughlin
7. 241626

Additional Information

1. I am applying for Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

Throughout my time in the city I have dedicated the majority of my time to working life. I started in Government in the public relations department, where I was tasked to not only do events for the public but to get to know the citizens in the city and learn their needs. Using this information and knowledge of the public and employee’s I was promoted to chief of staff. While working in government I learnt alot about different organizations, working alongside them while maintaining organization high standards.
I then moved over to SAHP… here I dove in at the deep end and was adamant to learn everything there was to being an officer of the law. I was in the public relations department but clocked 10+ hour days helping out in Human Resources and training, SWAT and Patrolling. I then became Chief of staff there and actively spread my time over all departments. Through my hard work and time I have gained a clear understanding of the runnings of SAHP and what needs to happen to keep the wheel turning.
Since leaving SAHP I have been Deputy Chief of LSPD. This is where I have dove into the real leadership role and have pulled incredibly long shifts learning everything I can. I have learnt alot about the roleplay involved in being a leader, how to look after your employee’s, how to deal with internal structure and problems that arise, dealing with organization finances, organization politics as well, creating friendships between organizations as the responsibility it takes to be a leader.

Why would I be a good fit for a leader?
  • My dedication for one. This is probably the most valuable thing I can offer as a leader. When I commit to something I give it my utmost attention. Not only do I have a lot of time I can offer to the organization but I come with great leadership qualities; organization, a commanding presence as well as a friendly face, a great knowledge of the LSPD thanks to previous leaders' amazing structures and determination to keep LSPD on top!

• A Lot of my experience has been within public relations. I know how to talk to people. I have great empathy and I enjoy helping people. If I become a leader I want to know my team on a personal level. I want employees to feel comfortable enough to talk to me about whatever they need despite my rank. I want to make the workplace not only professional but a fun environment to be in. Once a week I will hold an employee of the week ceremony with prizes for working hard. With friendships formed throughout the organization I hope people will stick with us and enjoy their time being the best officers they can be.

• I have gained a lot of knowledge about being an officer of the law and thoroughly enjoy doing it! I hope with my knowledge and dedication I can inspire other citizens to join the organization and teach them all I can. I take a hands-on teaching approach when it comes to officers and have been known to happily dedicate 2-4 hour training sessions to anyone who asks it. I know as a leader I won't have time to do these training all the time but I will teach my HR department this practical based learning method so my team can keep up this practical training standard ensuring new officers are not overwhelmed and comfortable enough to keep doing their job!

• I am incredibly anti-corruption. I want Legal Organizations to thrive so I will ensure my Internal Affairs department is on point with regular searches, trunk searches and bodycam inspections. Should we find a corrupt officer I will remove them from the organization and report them to FIB for further investigation.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • I aim to improve our Undercover Department. I want a team to actively be doing undercover drug busts, i want them to be keeping an eye on the beachmarket ensuring people are not selling prohibited items (ie/ medkits, medication, bodyarmor). I aim to have an undercover unit when possible at pillbox hospital, beachmarket and at the capitol building.

• I aim to utilize rooms within our HQ for roleplay methods. I would like promotions to happen in the meeting room. I would like Undercover drug bust meetings to happen in our evidence room. I would like officers to take 5/10 minute breaks actually socializing with each other in the breakroom so they can unwind after a hard situation such as a hostage negotiation.
  • I would like my officers to communicate more with citizens before immediately detaining them (if possible). For example, when pulling people over for reckless driving I want my officers to perform drunk stops. (get them to walk in a straight line, get them to count down from 10 etc..)

• Cross organization Relations.

National Guard - I would love for our officers to be trained by the national guard. This will build up roleplay relations between my officers and the national guard. It would also be a practical benefit for my officers who are instantly given a gun when they join and may never have used one.

FIB - I want my UnderCover department to work closely with FIB reporting any suspicious activity to them having regular meetings with them. If FIB wants any of our help on investigations I want to be readily available to work alongside them.

EMS - I will ensure my tow division is keeping the area outfront of Pillbox hospital as clear as possible so Ambulances can arrive with their patients safely.
    I also want officers to debrief with EMS should they be struggling at work… ie/ if they have been taken hostage and need a therapist I would like to send them to EMS for somebody to talk to about what they have gone through.

Thankyou for taking your time to read my Application!
- Jessica Coughlin
Deputy Chief LSPD (ex COS SAHP, ex COS GOV)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler Shade

Player
Player

Information
1. Jessica
2. 33
3. GMT (City time)
4. 7-12 hours
5. JessicaSonnet #6772
6. Jessica Coughlin
7. 241626

Additional Information

Throughout my time in the city I have dedicated the majority of my time to working life. I started in Government in the public relations department, where I was tasked to not only do events for the public but to get to know the citizens in the city and learn their needs. Using this information and knowledge of the public and employee’s I was promoted to chief of staff. While working in government I learnt alot about different organizations, working alongside them while maintaining organization high standards.
I then moved over to SAHP… here I dove in at the deep end and was adamant to learn everything there was to being an officer of the law. I was in the public relations department but clocked 10+ hour days helping out in Human Resources and training, SWAT and Patrolling. I then became Chief of staff there and actively spread my time over all departments. Through my hard work and time I have gained a clear understanding of the runnings of SAHP and what needs to happen to keep the wheel turning.
Since leaving SAHP I have been Deputy Chief of LSPD. This is where I have dove into the real leadership role and have pulled incredibly long shifts learning everything I can. I have learnt alot about the roleplay involved in being a leader, how to look after your employee’s, how to deal with internal structure and problems that arise, dealing with organization finances, organization politics as well, creating friendships between organizations as the responsibility it takes to be a leader.

• My dedication for one. This is probably the most valuable thing I can offer as a leader. When I commit to something I give it my utmost attention. Not only do I have a lot of time I can offer to the organization but I come with great leadership qualities; organization, a commanding presence as well as a friendly face, a great knowledge of the LSPD thanks to previous leaders' amazing structures and determination to keep LSPD on top!

• A Lot of my experience has been within public relations. I know how to talk to people. I have great empathy and I enjoy helping people. If I become a leader I want to know my team on a personal level. I want employees to feel comfortable enough to talk to me about whatever they need despite my rank. I want to make the workplace not only professional but a fun environment to be in. Once a week I will hold an employee of the week ceremony with prizes for working hard. With friendships formed throughout the organization I hope people will stick with us and enjoy their time being the best officers they can be.

• I have gained a lot of knowledge about being an officer of the law and thoroughly enjoy doing it! I hope with my knowledge and dedication I can inspire other citizens to join the organization and teach them all I can. I take a hands-on teaching approach when it comes to officers and have been known to happily dedicate 2-4 hour training sessions to anyone who asks it. I know as a leader I won't have time to do these training all the time but I will teach my HR department this practical based learning method so my team can keep up this practical training standard ensuring new officers are not overwhelmed and comfortable enough to keep doing their job!

• I am incredibly anti-corruption. I want Legal Organizations to thrive so I will ensure my Internal Affairs department is on point with regular searches, trunk searches and bodycam inspections. Should we find a corrupt officer I will remove them from the organization and report them to FIB for further investigation.
  • I aim to improve our Undercover Department. I want a team to actively be doing undercover drug busts, i want them to be keeping an eye on the beachmarket ensuring people are not selling prohibited items (ie/ medkits, medication, bodyarmor). I aim to have an undercover unit when possible at pillbox hospital, beachmarket and at the capitol building.

• I aim to utilize rooms within our HQ for roleplay methods. I would like promotions to happen in the meeting room. I would like Undercover drug bust meetings to happen in our evidence room. I would like officers to take 5/10 minute breaks actually socializing with each other in the breakroom so they can unwind after a hard situation such as a hostage negotiation.
  • I would like my officers to communicate more with citizens before immediately detaining them (if possible). For example, when pulling people over for reckless driving I want my officers to perform drunk stops. (get them to walk in a straight line, get them to count down from 10 etc..)

National Guard - I would love for our officers to be trained by the national guard. This will build up roleplay relations between my officers and the national guard. It would also be a practical benefit for my officers who are instantly given a gun when they join and may never have used one.

FIB - I want my UnderCover department to work closely with FIB reporting any suspicious activity to them having regular meetings with them. If FIB wants any of our help on investigations I want to be readily available to work alongside them.

EMS - I will ensure my tow division is keeping the area outfront of Pillbox hospital as clear as possible so Ambulances can arrive with their patients safely.
    I also want officers to debrief with EMS should they be struggling at work… ie/ if they have been taken hostage and need a therapist I would like to send them to EMS for somebody to talk to about what they have gone through.
- Jessica Coughlin
jessica will %100 be the best leader for lspd ++++++++++++++++++++++

Nexus111

Player
Player
+++ Jessica was always there and knew how to run LSPD, I can honestly see a big difference with her as the new leader of LSPD.

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player

Information
1. Jessica
2. 33
3. GMT (City time)
4. 7-12 hours
5. JessicaSonnet #6772
6. Jessica Coughlin
7. 241626

Additional Information

- Jessica Coughlin
++++

Vardan Mareno

Player
Player
She definitely knows when to have fun and when to be professional and serious. With her lead LSPD will attract more "RP correct" people, and ensure great RP situations inside and outside of department.:cool:

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

The interview will take place coming Tuesday (04.04.2023) at 19:00 City time
Please join the waiting room in Grandrp Discord 10 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom