Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gongas Respect
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Hill
Date
Mar 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1088192800291557458/1089575155346452480/image.png

Vladimir Akrapovic

Player
Player
Last night, I got banned due to a skin, this skin was not being used to any advantage but since it was a legal skin on the PT Server, I thought I wouldn't have any kind of problem here, it was my first serious punishment , and I already removed the skin from the game, as you can see in the posted screenshot.

image.png

5ive

Player
Player
Dint you just say you dont care if you get banned? You will make a twink and continue doing what you are doing? because you are from PT server!! Interesting

Vladimir Akrapovic

Player
Player
Dint you just say you dont care if you get banned? You will make a twink and continue doing what you are doing? because you are from PT server!! Interesting
I will keep playing, u dont understand english? need a draw?

Santana Smiley

Haiti Mob, Zone 3500
Player
RULES ARE MADE FOR EVERYONE TO FOLLOW, TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT. :devilish:

image.png

Last night, I got banned due to a skin, this skin was not being used to any advantage but since it was a legal skin on the PT Server, I thought I wouldn't have any kind of problem here, it was my first serious punishment , and I already removed the skin from the game, as you can see in the posted screenshot.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom