Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Helix Forever
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2023
Time of violation
20:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PZf9_5MiHc0

ömerfaruk

Player
Player
The reason for the cropping in the video is that you rdm so much that I put only the necessary places and only the logs are enough to look at the logs If you have proof that you are not 3 people, you can throw it at you.

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player
The reason for the cropping in the video is that you rdm so much that I put only the necessary places and only the logs are enough to look at the logs If you have proof that you are not 3 people, you can throw it at you.

my friend, there is only 1 person in the proof you show, if you have proof, show it?

ömerfaruk

Player
Player
And what is this Redux dude %100 illegal redux :ROFLMAO:
the sky is shining because I opened the redux normal reshade I use, I don't know if too much sky glare is illegal, I don't know if it's illegal, there is nothing shining other than that, I can close the reshade and throw pov, the glare is completely gone in the sky.

ömerfaruk

Player
Player
I couldn't get a perspective because of my computer but I ask the administrators to look at the logs, if you look you can see that more than 3 people have already been killed

VladFaust

Player
Player
I couldn't get a perspective because of my computer but I ask the administrators to look at the logs, if you look you can see that more than 3 people have already been killed
no proof no punishment remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom