Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL : Eric
2. Your Age : 17
3. TIme zone : EST
4. Average Online per Day : 4-8hours
5. Your Discord : Mazê#0001
6. Your Nickname : Eric Dabo
7. Your ID : 135112

1: Leader of
Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

1)
I have been in the city for a long time and have a lot of experiences in gangs, I've been in gangs for a long time and have a lot of experience in gangs for example I have been under deputy multiple times in multiple successful terms and deputy in Vagos and Marabunta

2) I can do multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, FZs, etc every week to make sure my gang stays active. Whenever we are not doing anything I will group everyone up in HQ to go ghetto and not have doubts about being in my gang and for anyone that is not in my gang I will make them want to be.

3) I believe I can be a good leader as I will have experienced deputies that know rules and are very active

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) I will make sure that everyone knows the rules if they don’t they will be de-ranked or kicked if they've made any rule breaks that I witnessed because I want a active and healthy gang that knows rules.

2) I will always be doing events for example FZ, gun stores, 24/7 robberies, hostage situations, etc to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang and show them how good it is to tell there friends and keep getting more people to be on top.

3) Everyone in the gang will have my same respect no matter what rank or id. For example everyone has 3 strikes, once they reach 3 they will be demoted/kicked with some exceptions.

4) For when someone is being interviewed they need to be at least 15 years old and need to get 7/10 questions right when being interviewed, if any younger they will need to get at least 8/10 questions right with some exceptions.

5) I want to maintain At least over 10k of sprays every hours. I will do this by having 3 spray leaders that can each cover different times in city to have than 10k profit, if any of the spray leader cannot afford a spray can I will provide them with 1.

7) Have alliances with other gangs in subs to make sure gangs always end up on top and to improve other peoples experiences in my gang.

8) Push for 100% with a astonishing turf team that knows rules.

9) I will have 2 turf deputies and 2 deputies not for turfs so someone can always watch over the gang if turf deputies are doing turfs and my deputies will not be active for a couple hours I can have my under deputies maintaining the gang or me.

10) If I see people doing good in events or when we win certain events I will give the gang bonus so they do not lose interest in going to events and they have excitement to go to future events.

11) I will improve the rp for marabunta by using commands such as /me,do,try, todo

12) Stay active in the ghetto with robbing and active scenarios.

Ranking System:

1: Blueberry
2: Blue tomato
3: Hustler
4: Shooter
5: Ghetto Clapper
6: Spray Lead
7: Turfer
8: Enforcer
9: Event Captain
10: Top Dog
11: Underboss
12: Leader

I will push my hardest for Marabunta to be on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom