Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy East

Player
Player
1. Family Name: East Side Mafia
2. Family Leader: Tommy East | 7667
3. House number:1045
4. Leader Forum account: Tommy East
5. Leader Discord: TommyEast(OT)#0330
ESM_LOGO_IDEA.jpg

Family History:
Welcome to the East Side Mafia, a new family with old roots. The Mafia was founded by Maybe "Jefe" Santos and Tommy East. Maybe & Tommy have been brothers since meeting each other in LSPD and forming the city’s first detective department. Maybe came from ‘The Maniaks,’ a faction from south Central LA. Tommy came from across country from New York, in order to escape his previous life. Maybe took Tommy in, and taught him about the nuances of the city, criminal and official. After a couple months, Tommy proposed a merge between ‘The Maniaks’ and the growing family “Gravitas”. With Maybe at the helm, we joined forces and grew into one of the biggest families in city. Things were going well; businesses and family recruitment was on the rise until early 2022, when Tommy gets sent to Bolingbroke Penitentiary for 2 years. During his time inside, Maybe was the only one who stayed in contact with him during his stretch in La Pinta. For this reason, Tommy owes Maybe his undying loyalty. Once released and back in city, the family Tommy comes back to is unfamiliar to him. There are more new faces than one’s he’s able to recognize. While in La Pinta, he was approached by some people with connections back East in New York. From them, Tommy received word that his old boss in New York wants to expand into LA. Tommy backed into a corner chooses to agree to be the face of this expansion. Hence the name Eastside Mafia. Who else could Tommy turn to once out but his oldest friend and brother Maybe. Maybe agrees to team up and start this new endeavor to keep Tommy alive. Maybe sacrificed a family and millions in Gravitas to start this ground up operation with Tommy. The New York mafia got to work and sent the over a few people to help things get started. Renzo Rossi and Dubs Gotti to name a few who will serve as Underbosses in the Mafia.
Dubs, an intimidating man with a quick temper, is the last person anyone wants to see knocking on their door. Renzo, on the other hand, is more rational, a problem solver with a quick wit. It was Renzo that introduced Tommy to Chaz McCormick, an LSPD officer also trying to escape his past. Tommy brought Chaz in immediately, who, in turn, brought in Elroy Henny, who was a reckless man who never stopped hustling, but after joining the Mafia, straightened his life out, joined SAHP, and quickly climbed the ranks both in SAHP and the Mafia. Elroy was the first member of the Six Seas, Tommy’s most reliable shots who lead the family whenever crisis hits. Chaz and Elroy, then, brought in Richard Short. Richard is dependable, whether its showing up for a family member in need or not ever missing the shots he takes. He also became a member of the Six Seas within the Mafia almost immediately, joined later by Kav NoCap, Kev Wick, Scott Griffin, and Mike Senius. Tommy knows he can always count on Richard and the rest of the Six Seas, so Chaz, Elroy and Richard were made Underbosses in the Mafia. Chaz’s wife, Maeve McCormick, joined the Mafia as well. The Mafia paid her way through law school, and she is now a District Court Judge, as well as an Underboss in the Mafia. With a judge, multiple lawyers, and multiple law enforcement officers in the family, a lot of issues are resolved by the law, but the ones that aren’t are resolved by the East Side Mafia.

Family Ranking:
10 - Boss - owner
9 - Underboss - most trusted right hands of the Boss
8 - Captain - picked by the leaders of the family (their right hands)
7 - Six Seas - turf leaders, these men had to put hard work in for a long time in streets. - voted on by Underboss and Boss
6 - Wise Guy - first stage of high command & well known and trusted member - voted in by high command
5 - Made Man - allowed to recruit people and finally get involved in family business
4 - Soldier - level 7 in game & attends family raids
3 - Recruit- attends family events, and donates 100 seeds to family, plus 2 training hours in arena daily
2 - Associate - join email, change nickname to in game name and id & complete 3 - 4-hour quest for the family
1 - Suspended - starting rank when joining family

Family Goals:
- Flipping cars and weapons, in both the black market and private sales
- Occasional kidnappings, robberies, and hostage situations
- Members earning money from helping with family businesses, and earning bonuses for coming to events once we obtain profits from the territories won
- Members being given tasks within the family to earn money as well (inventory management, seed collection, oil production etc.)
- Owning and running a club in city to run parties and drug operations
- Showing people what loyalty and family really mean
- Creates a community where all members grown and thrive
- Having members becoming business owners
- Influencing the city by having members in leadership positions
- Participating in events throughout the State of San Andreas
- Become the most respected, influential family in the city

Family Rules:
1. FOLLOW SERVER RULES (VERBAL/BLACKLIST)
2. DO NOT SPAM FAMILY CHAT (VERBAL)
3. NO ARGUING IN RADIO (VERBAL)
4. DO NOT LEAVE CARS IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD (STRIKE)
5. DO NOT FORCE A PERSON TO JOIN OUR FAMILY AT GUNPOINT (BLACKLIST)
6. WAREHOUSING/STEALING FROM TRUNKS (BLACKLIST)
7. NOT RESPECTING FAMILY MEMBERS X NO RACIST BEHAVIOR (BLACKLIST)
8. NOT ATTENDING FAMILY EVENTS/RAIDS (STRIKE)
9. IGNORING FAMILY MEMBERS (BLACKLIST)
10. ANTI-AFK IN FAMILY HOUSE (BLACKLIST)
11. NO BREAKING SERVER RULES (BLACKLIST)

Family Clothes:
All black family event outfits (mafia style) men *turtle neck and black suit pants*
(All HC of ESM as seen below)

fampic3.jpg

tovarisawesome

Player
Player
East Side ON TOP!

Everyone is just saying that, but I have a lot more to say.
This family is the kindest group of people I met in my short time in the city! They are extremely helpful and fun to hang out with and have taught me a lot about how things work in the city! I can see that they are a very tight group of people that are both extremely professional but also know how to have a great time, and I am so glad that they welcomed me in! I can't wait to see this family thrive and go up in the city rankings, because it deserves as much love as they have given me and then some!

Kenjin Takeda

Player
Player
- Such wonderful people. Professionals with a positive mindset. Many great situations have stemmed from their expertise in criminal enterprise.
- ESM would be an amazing syndicate to have as un-official organization. Working with them has taught my own family valuable lessons of honorable communication, fair marketing, and professional business.
-This city is dire need of more families like ESM, who value a deeper meaning, to every any situation, small or large!

-Shinobi Kenjin | Takeda Blood Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom