Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harryy Barnes
Administrators nickname
Spy Rider
Date
Mar 27, 2023
Time
20:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sRnZxP3-HQU

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
Hello, I want James to review this please.

I got punished for 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn

This guy reported me for running back into GZ, Altough from my POV you can see i was just clearly strafing across to dodge his shot he missed and he turns around to shot someone else (He even hit one AR shot on me while i was in GZ) And as soon as i entered the GZ area i immedatly turned direction and left the GZ, I had no advantedge what so ever by doing this and when im back out from it he turns around and i shot 2 shots and hit the second one he died.

How is this leaving an RP situation? I litterly run into it and realize I did wrong and he still could have shot me and I instantly run back out and he could have killed me there again.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom