Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tamer Hill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 27, 2023
Time of violation
13:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
Everything is clear in POVs...

Before I got robbed in the same situation, I killed them all but ID 259167 ran back to GZ and I accidentally shoot but as fast I realized I didn't shoot her more. But she did this so she can call her gang members, which she did and that's why I ended up getting robbed, very sad to see you need to break the RP situation and call back up to get some help to kill one person.

They robbed my normal body armor which is clearly a rule break, ID 193206 said yes you can and then ID 259167 and 24527 agreed with it.

The second thing is when ID 259167 robbed my cash she didn't say I'm gonna steal your cash which is clear Fail RP.

POV 1: (The robbing part):

POV 2: (When I killed them all but she ran back to GZ to avoid RP situation so she can call her backup):

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player

Before I got robbed in the same situation, I killed them all but ID 259167 ran back to GZ and I accidentally shoot but as fast I realized I didn't shoot her more. But she did this so she can call her gang members, which she did and that's why I ended up getting robbed, very sad to see you need to break the RP situation and call back up to get some help to kill one person.

They robbed my normal body armor which is clearly a rule break, ID 193206 said yes you can and then ID 259167 and 24527 agreed with it.

The second thing is when ID 259167 robbed my cash she didn't say I'm gonna steal your cash which is clear Fail RP.

POV 2: (When I killed them all but she ran back to GZ to avoid RP situation so she can call her backup):
Lets start with armor m8 it is allowed to rob ANY bodyarmor if you read the rule 6.14. Only rule break from our side is 259167 running to gz and took her a bit to say stealing ur cash. However, i see your doing clear FEAR RP as you have many guns aimed at u they tell you to drop everything you dont clear fear rp and then you even talk back to them being disrespectful very nonrealstic behaviour.

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
Lets start with armor m8 it is allowed to rob ANY bodyarmor if you read the rule 6.14. Only rule break from our side is 259167 running to gz and took her a bit to say stealing ur cash. However, i see your doing clear FEAR RP as you have many guns aimed at u they tell you to drop everything you dont clear fear rp and then you even talk back to them being disrespectful very nonrealstic behaviour.
Well, I complied well and dropped everything ur guy was a bit provoking so I had to say smth nice back but after that, I dropped everything and more POV can be provided if higher asks for it, and no it's not allowed to rob normal body armor I even confirmed that before I posted this nice forum.

Proof from Spy the admin:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Well, I complied well and dropped everything ur guy was a bit provoking so I had to say smth nice back but after that, I dropped everything and more POV can be provided if higher asks for it, and no it's not allowed to rob normal body armor I even confirmed that before I posted this nice forum.

Proof from Spy the admin:
You gave it to us, stop ruleplaying that will get you nowhere
Not a single person said "drop your normal body armor"
They don't even know you have it ???

You offered it, robber said to NOT drop, you still dropped, so it's only your fault

Also the person said that she will rob you before she started robbing you(taking your cash), I understand why are you annoyed but this won't solve any issues

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
You gave it to us, stop ruleplaying that will get you nowhere
Your guy clearly said to me drop body armor and open your ears how did she knows I had one idk, and I even confirmed with him before dropping "do you want the body armor" he said yes and the other guys said yes take it.

So stop finding excuses and let the admin see the whole situation before no need to deceive the admins for this + if you are sure that it's not a rule break then let the admin decide I don't see the problem with posting a forum on this gang as in my eyes its rule break and if it's not then it's not a big deal Mr. Ink, let the admin decide and the curators.

EDIT:
Still FAIL RP not to say that I'm gonna steal your cash as I don't know what exactly she is robbing from me, go confirm with an admin before posting, thanks.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Your guy clearly said to me drop body armor and open your ears how did she knows I had one idk, and I even confirmed with him before dropping "do you want the body armor" he said yes and the other guys said yes take it.

So stop finding excuses and let the admin see the whole situation before no need to deceive the admins for this + if you are sure that it's not a rule break then let the admin decide I don't see the problem with posting a forum on this gang as in my eyes its rule break and if it's not then it's not a big deal Mr. Ink, let the admin decide and the curators.
Im sorry to tell you but Mazhor defo has final say in this matter and in the rules he made that everyone has to follow. Clearly says ANY body armor doesnt matter normal or gang or legal or LV.
Edit: Still FEAR RP by talking back and not dropping everything when told too.

Proof of the Man Himself Mazhor Pluxury Curator Of The Project:
VFexLvr.png

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
Im sorry to tell you but Mazhor defo has final say in this matter and in the rules he made that everyone has to follow. Clearly says ANY body armor doesnt matter normal or gang or legal or LV.
Edit: Still FEAR RP by talking back and not dropping everything when told too.
VFexLvr.png
Everything was dropped once again Mr Simon, If that RULE is right including normal body armor then this forum will get rejected, simple as that no need to argue more about it lmao.

Baku Flawless

RA TA TA TA TA
Player

buddy u offer ur body armor and u droped it, then if u offer me ur clothes or anything legal when u drop it ill pick it up.
then if one guy running back to gz its not mean mass rule break its only fail Rp by the one who did.
try hard for next time please.

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
buddy u offer ur body armor and u droped it, then if u offer me ur clothes or anything legal when u drop it ill pick it up.
then if one guy running back to gz its not mean mass rule break its only fail Rp by the one who did.
try hard for next time please.
Poor guy go read rules no need to argue with you, I will offer you my slippers next time.

I will let the admins and curators decide from here 🤣

David Barnes

Player
Player
Only mistake here is one single person running into a GZ (not a mass rulebreak from Ballas), u literally bait a "rulebreak" by asking them if they want you armor when they are not even asking you to drop it. Also rules say ANY body armor so that also includes the normal one.

He literally said I am robbing you when he was robbing your cash.

They also asked you to stop talking and you keep talking.

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
Only mistake here is one single person running into a GZ (not a mass rulebreak from Ballas), u literally bait a "rulebreak" by asking them if they want you armor when they are not even asking you to drop it. Also rules say ANY body armor so that also includes the normal one.

He literally said I am robbing you when he was robbing your cash.

They also asked you to stop talking and you keep talking.
Hello Mr David been a while since you was in forums 🤣

As I said let the admin and curators decide if you guys trying to close the forum it won’t happen.

Yes he said but according to some admins that’s FAIL RP as it’s an OOC function and you need to say what you are doing while robbing as he could pickpocket me, steal my shoes etc, and I don’t need proof of that as you can go ahead and ask for yourself.

Im scared of my life I need to know what exactly she wants me to drop and that’s why I asked her what more do you want me to drop as I need to fear for my life and I didn’t argue back and dropped everything.

Now let the admin and curators decide 🙂

Lasoneff

Player
Player
bruh go get a life... u have lots guns and ammunation and saying armor..body armor too :D thats so funny also stop posting cropped povs to deceiving adminstrators...

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
bruh go get a life... u have lots guns and ammunation and saying armor..body armor too :D thats so funny also stop posting cropped povs to deceiving adminstrators...
Buddy I don’t care about my stuff as you mentioned yea I got a lot of ammo and shit but doesn't change the fact that they broke rules to kill me and rob me which is annoying.

The POVs are very clean and none of them is edited or corrupted, admins can for sure check for themselves and as I mentioned before I can provide longer POVs if needed.

Stop finding excuses
to deceive the admins and curators, give them time to review it and give their decision.

Thanks 🙂

kseniya

Player
Player
ID 230450: Stealing (u didn’t drop guns/ammo) Fear RP (They saying stop talking but you’re keep talking)
Also they didn’t say drop ur vest (When you’re searching ppl u cant see grey vest. Even legal orgs can’t take.)
They’re robbing you and you saying I have grey vest do you want take and they said give us it’s your fault.

ID 259167: She said meanwhile im gonna rob you she didn’t say im taking ur cash but basically she’s doing same thing rob is rob.

She’s running to gz she should be punished but it’s not about ballas.
We don’t don’t know she called back up or not if she called back up they don’t know what happened just they’re helping her so again it’s not about ballas only she’s doing rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom