Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

jeetjain

Player
Player
Your nickname: Jeet Federal

2. The administrator's nickname: Munna Federal and Dom salvadore and Ali Parker and Del and nik and pablo

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): they all help and were polite don’t show like their attitude as admin they help as a friend

Kingsx

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Shaurya Xoxo

2. The administrator's nickname: Abdel

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Friendly admin helped me alot yesterday

Albert Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Albert Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Rishav raj , Matt Long , lezen Hellfire , abdel Pluxury , Ferdabbou Trisiti , Negan Smith , Amar Singh , Martina Kingsman , Nik Payne , Dom Salvatore , Morris Bhaii ...

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you Matt and Rishav for being the best curators of EMS and always help when ever i need <3 . Thank you lezen Hellfire , abdel Pluxury , Ferdabbou Trisiti , Negan Smith , Amar Singh , Martina Kingsman , Nik Payne , Dom Salvatore , Morris Bhaii and others for always helping EMS when ever they need espacialy on calls and hackers in Lobbies

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Firat Komodor

2. The administrator's nickname: Abdel Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He Helps us at everywhere when i need help he is coming he is too good admin and friendly

Abir Federal

Player
Player
1.Your nickname: Abir federal

2.The administrator's nickname:

Chief-
Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury
Admins-Teja Chowdary, Vansh Kumar, Tomi Miller, Nik Payne, Pablo Schmidt, Shan Albertus, Kazuto Kirigaya, Danny Reis, Raihan Rin, Frank Vurdurur, Del Federal, Jenny Simba
Special Appreciations:
Abuzar Pluxury, Rumi Federal, Adtiya Federal , Hassy Davids

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are always ready to help whenever you need them You guys are the best 💓 I would like to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for your influences on me during my time as an admin and player.

Last edited:

Lezen Payne

F*ck you baby ✨
Player
1. Your nickname: Lezen Payne

Chief- Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury ✨

The Administrator's Nickname: Nik Payne💕, Martina Kingsman , Ashish XOXO, Aman Patel, Del Federal, Abdel Pluxury ,Teja Choudhary, Satish Royal, Hassy bhai, Willian Federal, Ferdabbou Trisiti , Negan Smith , Amar Singh , Matt Long , Rishav raj , Dom Salvatore , Morris Bhaii, Shan Albertus, Pina Reaper ...

2. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you all admins always help when ever I need <3 . Thank you : Abdel Pluxury , Ferdabbou Trisiti , Negan Smith , Amar Singh , Martina Kingsman , Nik Payne , Dom Salvatore , Morris Bhai, Pina Reaper and others...

Last edited:

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
1. Your nickname: Yami Stark

2. The administrator's nickname: Lucifer Lee

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): he is the best helping and being just in the forums

Harshit Rana

I Still Miss Her
Leader
1. Your nickname: Harshit Kaisen

2. The administrator's nickname: Rishav Raj

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): As im new i needed help he had guided me a lot and taught enough from the admin chat. very thankful keep up the good work!

Nago Snow

Most hated player
Player
1. Your nickname: Nago snow

2. The administrator's nickname: Albert pluxury, abdel pluxury, negan smith, void harsha, ferdabbou tristi, anotnio gonzalez,Aman patel

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
Best helpful admins and they are to kind, specifically ferddabou and abdel and albert i realy love them and i appreciate there hard working

Last edited:

gustavo fries

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Gustavo fries

2. The administrator's nickname: ALBERT PLUXURY

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are always ready to help and always response to ticket quickly. hankyou very much for everything to goood helpful

gustavo fries

Player
Player

2. The administrator's nickname: Willian Federal

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are always ready to help and always response to ticket quickly. thankyou very much for everything
to helpful for evrything i asked

gustavo fries

Player
Player

2. The administrator's nickname: Abdel Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): he is always ready to help and always response to ticket quickly. thnx u for ur effort

Sushant Walker

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Sushant Walker

2. The administrator's nickname: Abdel pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Abdel is having a great presence of mind and he is friendly . Cleared my doubts in some couple of seconds

Harshit Rana

I Still Miss Her
Leader
1. Your nickname: Harshit Kaisen

2. The administrator's nickname: Del Federal, Nik Payne and rishav raj ( always )

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): As im new i needed help he had guided me a lot and taught enough from the admin chat. very thankful keep up the good work!

Top Bottom