Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2023
Time of violation
23:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ft_uNqh5evY

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
This is the full proof that shows everything happened, as id 150 reported id 29616 for mentioning his mom but he didn't provide full proof that he started insulting him in Arabic which is lying to admins. I was AFK and when I returned, I found ID 150 and ID 5848 talking shit on the radio when I said clear the radio, they started speaking shit and being racist to me because I'm arab and they were extremely toxic. As you can see, it's very obvious.
this is the proof
and this is the complaint that id 150 did and he was lying to the admins because he didn't provide the full proof Approved - GR 3.2 | 29616

Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Davante

Player
Player
This is the full proof that shows everything happened, as id 150 reported id 29616 for mentioning his mom but he didn't provide full proof that he started insulting him in Arabic which is lying to admins. I was AFK and when I returned, I found ID 150 and ID 5848 talking shit on the radio when I said clear the radio, they started speaking shit and being racist to me because I'm arab and they were extremely toxic. As you can see, it's very obvious.
this is the proof
and this is the complaint that id 150 did and he was lying to the admins Approved - GR 3.2 | 29616

Thank you for your time
i said "stop laughing sharmoota" whats the rule break ? haha

Rashid Merlin

Welcome to death row ..
Player
Approved

ID 150 Will receive punishment of Gen 3.1+3.2
ID 5848 Will receive punishment for racism
ID 29616 Is Already punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom