Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Bhao

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shaad

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT +4

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear): 7AM to 11PM (With some breaks in between)

5. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours (Weekdays), Almost 10-12 hours (Weekends)

6. Your Discord: BennyBhai#8522

7. Your Nickname: Benny Bhai

8. Your ID: 31874

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State only

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

It's been almost a year and above since I step foot in the world of Roleplay and the first and major project, I have been a part of other projects as well and have experienced good, bad and some loopholes. Now I feel that it's time for me to stop my RP life and help new players have a fun filled RP experience and help this project be a huge success by giving out suggestions and helping first handedly develop this server and make this project an even better place to RP.

2. What are your strengths?

Some of my strengths are my ability to remain calm in any kind of situation enabling me to do take the right decision majority of the times. The other strength that I consider can be advantageous is my ability to learn stuff quickly and implement it without any difficulties.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get nervous when someone goes Way out of control

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't possess any business and was ready to sell if I possessed one.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?

None as of now apart from some IRL education related situations (Rare)

Thank you for taking some of your Valuable Time and going through my application
Expecting a positive reply......

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom