Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ali
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - NismoBlack#8833
6. Your Nickname - Neron Hill
7. Your ID - 100604

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- Actually, it is simple. After trying many things in this city, I feel like FIB is where I belong. The culture and traditions I have from my experience and past are the perfect fit for someone who needs to lead the Federal Investigation Bureau. Of course, in order to be successful, you always need a great team to fill the blanks. All good leaders were successful because of having a perfect team that will provide any support needed. I feel like I have got one of the best teams that ever exists that will support the organization and provide materials that FIB needed.

2.2 - People always misunderstand the meaning of leadership. In order to maintain peace and happiness, a leader needs to have authority to make everyone believe that a leader can run the organization smoothly and safely. After I experienced many things as LEO and leader multiple times, it is time for FIB to complete a trio.

2.3 - FIB is supposed to be the lead organization who does raids on gang headquarters and family houses which does criminal activities. I want to be re-active FIB and create more roleplay situations besides normal raids and events to let people enjoy their time and learning on the way.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- First of all, I had a lot of time to observe LEOs from far and find many open spots, mistakes that officers made because of the lack of knowledge on the COP, procedure for detention and arrests. I want to implement a legal system which provides some information without boring them to make sure everyone be professional, as FIB agents should be.

3.2 - Recently, FIB lost the main objective, which was investigating the situation and stepping in at the right moment to hit enemies from a weak spot. Being smart and one step ahead of the enemies always brings the advantage of catching and capturing the criminals. So, me and my team will provide the knowledge that we have, to help people to become qualified agents.

3.3 - As I mentioned, raids are the biggest responsibility for FIB to clear the streets and pressure gangs. Besides that, I experienced that FIB is not that active compared to before in the daily routine. My goal is to break that and make the organization active rather than only doing only events. To be able to do that, FIB will be active in every area and will provide support to citizens with emergency calls and hall calls if needed.

Best Regards and thank you for your consideration,

Neron Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom