Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonioo gonzalez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cao5ij05fYY

Antonio Gonzalez

Player
Player
when im going to arrest this guy with id 57451 som1 do mercy killing for him to protect him from jail with meta gaming

James Shikari

Player
Player
1.My dear friend Please extend your pov because you arrested me without any Reason
2. And according to event rule 1.2 i am considered as ooc player till 5 minutes after event and u arrested me there So Bye bye bye for that.

James Shikari

Player
Player
I dont even know who killed me
How i supposed to know who kill me maybe these guys came here to clap you
and so how it can be a mercy killing its not logical though

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
I dont even know who killed me
How i supposed to know who kill me maybe these guys came here to clap you
and so how it can be a mercy killing its not logical though
If he was supposed to kill the officer, the person would have shot at him. Not shoot 3 bullets straight into you to finish you. Stop deceiving admins. Since you claim that ER 1.2 was broken, provide your POV of it since it's an event and you should have POV of the situation. And what event is it?

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
1.My dear friend Please extend your pov because you arrested me without any Reason
2. And according to event rule 1.2 i am considered as ooc player till 5 minutes after event and u arrested me there So Bye bye bye for that.
Also ER 1.2 states no robbing/killing/kidnapping, it does not state that you can't be arrested. As a leader, you should know this right?

James Shikari

Player
Player
I dont have pov cause arresting is not an event and the event is informal . I just want the pov of the kind officer who was arresting me
Thanku let admin handle from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom