Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Vellaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: Vella Itachi#1390
6. Your Nickname: Vella Itachi
7. Your ID: 8870
Additional information
  1. Leader of... Ballas
The Ballas are one of the most notorious and powerful street gangs in the Los Santos city of San Andreas. They are infamous for their aggressive and violent nature, and have been involved in several criminal activities such as drug trafficking, robbery, and extortion. The Ballas are a highly organized and disciplined gang, and their leader holds significant power and influence over the gang members.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a. To increase the organization's influence and power: As the leader of the Ballas, I would strive to increase the organization's power and influence in the city of San Andreas. This would involve expanding the gang's criminal activities, recruiting new members, and establishing alliances with other gangs.

b. To maintain order and discipline within the organization: The Ballas are a highly organized and disciplined gang, and as the leader, I would ensure that the gang members adhere to the strict code of conduct. I would establish rules and regulations that would govern the behavior of the members and maintain order within the organization.

c. To protect the interests of the organization: As the leader of the Ballas, I would be responsible for protecting the interests of the gang. This would involve defending the organization against rival gangs, negotiating deals with other criminal organizations, and ensuring that the gang's criminal activities remain profitable.

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
To improve the roleplay level in the organization, I would suggest the following:

a. Encourage members to immerse themselves in their characters: Members should be encouraged to fully immerse themselves in their characters and embrace their roles within the organization. This would involve developing a backstory for their characters, and actively engaging in roleplay scenarios.

b. Host regular training sessions: Regular training sessions can help improve the roleplay level within the organization. These sessions can focus on improving communication skills, conflict resolution, and overall roleplaying abilities.

c. Establish clear guidelines for roleplaying: The organization should establish clear guidelines and rules for roleplaying. This can include rules around character creation, in-game actions, and behavior during roleplay scenarios. These guidelines can help ensure that all members are on the same page and working towards a common goal.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION!!!
VELLA ITACHI

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: Vella Itachi#1390
6. Your Nickname: Vella Itachi
7. Your ID: 8870
Additional information
  1. Leader of... Ballas
The Ballas are one of the most notorious and powerful street gangs in the Los Santos city of San Andreas. They are infamous for their aggressive and violent nature, and have been involved in several criminal activities such as drug trafficking, robbery, and extortion. The Ballas are a highly organized and disciplined gang, and their leader holds significant power and influence over the gang members.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a. To increase the organization's influence and power: As the leader of the Ballas, I would strive to increase the organization's power and influence in the city of San Andreas. This would involve expanding the gang's criminal activities, recruiting new members, and establishing alliances with other gangs.

b. To maintain order and discipline within the organization: The Ballas are a highly organized and disciplined gang, and as the leader, I would ensure that the gang members adhere to the strict code of conduct. I would establish rules and regulations that would govern the behavior of the members and maintain order within the organization.

c. To protect the interests of the organization: As the leader of the Ballas, I would be responsible for protecting the interests of the gang. This would involve defending the organization against rival gangs, negotiating deals with other criminal organizations, and ensuring that the gang's criminal activities remain profitable.

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
To improve the roleplay level in the organization, I would suggest the following:

a. Encourage members to immerse themselves in their characters: Members should be encouraged to fully immerse themselves in their characters and embrace their roles within the organization. This would involve developing a backstory for their characters, and actively engaging in roleplay scenarios.

b. Host regular training sessions: Regular training sessions can help improve the roleplay level within the organization. These sessions can focus on improving communication skills, conflict resolution, and overall roleplaying abilities.

c. Establish clear guidelines for roleplaying: The organization should establish clear guidelines and rules for roleplaying. This can include rules around character creation, in-game actions, and behavior during roleplay scenarios. These guidelines can help ensure that all members are on the same page and working towards a common goal.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION!!!
VELLA ITACHI

+ deserving

standard_2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom