Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Request of changing punishment for Event Rule 1.3 | For curator of the project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed_Sameh
Administrators nickname
curator of the project
Date
Jan 4, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xGVeRDvXFEk

beastyixi

Player
Player
I'm requesting to rethink about the punishment of Event Rule 1.3 which is currently 120 minute jail, a lot of people do it especially in gang event BattleShip. They log out on the islands and log in as soon as the event begins (I have multiple proofs I'll add links to) and when they get caught the only thing they get is 120 minute jail which is nothing really compared to what they get, they get loot of a full parachute which is full of expensive items that they can sell later on for a high price. I'm requesting to change the punishment of that rule from 120 minute jail to a warn as 120 minute jail is nothing really especially if you have prime it'll be an hour of jail. I will put links to 3 videos that me and my friends recorded of these people who break the rule but I'm sure if you check reports that are made in the past you will find a lot of them like these.

Recordings of people breaking the rule:

I hope you reconsider the punishment of the rule and thank you.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
I can accept only 1 POV which you made 04.01.22. As per rule not more than 2 days.
16758 got a warning. Next time if we will catch someone abusing relog - we are banning for bug abuse.
Please record POV and post complaint instantly​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom