Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spy abood
Administrators nickname
Bobby pluxury Floki
Date
Mar 29, 2023
Time
00;00
Proofs

Spy

Player
Player
Hello Admin team so this id 9642 he trying to provok me because my friend 3158 got banned for er 1.7 And he everytime saying to me were is 3158 spy shelby trying to provok me and be Toxicity with me so please talk to him stop or say to him also in my dm insulting me because i cannot appeal for it when i appeal 2 times it get rejected

Approved - General Rule 3.1 , CR | ID: 9642 forum 1

Rejected - Ooc insult I id:9642 forum 2

in this pov he trying to scam me but when i report him with the forum he give me the money

FahadOsman

Player
Player
Why u lying to admins?
I tried to scam u? How? I sent u the money before u made forum on me. Stop trying to act like victim. The whole server knows how u are and how u try to make stuff look a way it isnt. U have ben targetting me and my friends for a while now. U pov request my friend for something that clearly is a bug to hope he doesnt have pov wich sadly for u he does. Honestly just taking a look at ur forum accounts and the reports u have made. That itself prooves how u target ppl. Then u act like ur a victim.
Now u proably saw what happened to frank and think same thing will happen to me. Also i can type to u whatever i want in ur discord dms as long as it isnt regarding a ic situation (6.10) Someone getting a ban is ooc not ic. Informal is ooc not ic. Forum is ooc not ic.
Everyone that knows me knows that im would never disrespect anyone without a reason. Peace☮️

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Now this one I disagree with, I personally don’t think clarko is toxic at all, I actually think en3 needs more funny people like him. Although I do disagree with going into peoples dms with any insults etc. But having said that I have never seen any mass toxicity at all from clarko

Spy

Player
Player
Why u lying to admins?
I tried to scam u? How? I sent u the money before u made forum on me. Stop trying to act like victim. The whole server knows how u are and how u try to make stuff look a way it isnt. U have ben targetting me and my friends for a while now. U pov request my friend for something that clearly is a bug to hope he doesnt have pov wich sadly for u he does. Honestly just taking a look at ur forum accounts and the reports u have made. That itself prooves how u target ppl. Then u act like ur a victim.
Now u proably saw what happened to frank and think same thing will happen to me. Also i can type to u whatever i want in ur discord dms as long as it isnt regarding a ic situation (6.10) Someone getting a ban is ooc not ic. Informal is ooc not ic. Forum is ooc not ic.
Everyone that knows me knows that im would never disrespect anyone without a reason. Peace☮️
I DOnt know about the money because i was outside the game i was want to report u but u try to scam me

Ninja Men

Run before i get you!
Player
Hello Admin team so this id 9642 he trying to provok me because my friend 3158 got banned for er 1.7 And he everytime saying to me were is 3158 spy shelby trying to provok me and be Toxicity with me so please talk to him stop or say to him also in my dm insulting me because i cannot appeal for it when i appeal 2 times it get rejected

Approved - General Rule 3.1 , CR | ID: 9642 forum 1

Rejected - Ooc insult I id:9642 forum 2

in this pov he trying to scam me but when i report him with the forum he give me the money

you are the nicest guy in Clarko Lemon dreams...... he want to kiss u in your eggs.... because luke carter is rich dubai kid from prince mohammend la sdljfnsdlfwbsngl and he is having 155billions and 250m a day...... its real situation so do not try to to wrong shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom