Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Savage
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/qaRi9xn

Minthy

Player
Player
28/03/2023 a situation happened between me and other party during where I was just chilling by myself enjoying my morning when I was picked as a target to be annoyed by the other party. The other party managed to succesfuly irritate me to the point where I got toxic and started insulting the person as the person wouldn't leave me alone playing dumb and kept on annoying me. At one point I called him a monkey and Indian prick (Because he sounded like that to me, and he had a friend in the background ooc encouraging him to keep annoying me, who also sounded like he would be from India). In the provided proofs (RDM -
) you can even see it for yourself that for a whole minute the other party was around me, I avoided talking to him in hopes of him leaving me alone for once but he kept on pushing me, try putting yourself in my shoes when you wanna be by yourself and some guy just keeps on annoying you more and more.

Perhaps me calling him Indian prick isn't justifiable, but me calling him monkey I had absolutely zero intentions behind it using it as a racist slur in any way or form.
Both monkeys and gorillas and apes in general are one of my favourite animals on this planet ever since I was a little and I've always seen them as a goofy type animals, but always been fascinated by their capabilities, like to think about the power it takes for a chimp to have in its arms to be swinging like that across the jungle trees with the speed they do, or how strong gorillas are compared to humans and so on.
I've never used the word monkey with any racist intentions towards anyone, I see it more as calling someone a stupid or a fool.
Why would I even be racist towards someone when I know it's against the rules to begin with.

I apologize for my use of the word monkey and calling the other party an Indian prick and I'll refrain myself in the future not to use the words and I'd like you to reconsider the 30 day punishment as it seems like it's too heavy for something so simple compared to what other words are out there that could of been used.
I'm not gonna point any fingers or such but there's been cases of people dropping heavier words in different contexts IC and they've recieved bans up to 3 to 7 days, I just feel like the 30 day ban for usage of couple words is abit too harsh.
I have no previous history on reports of me or anything in general related to being racists towards anyone, I've never had any racist intentions towards anyone nor would I ever do that intentionally. At that moment I was furious at the other party for annoying me for absolutely no reason, I don't even know who that person is neither does he know me.

Minthy

Player
Player
I understand that racism in any form or shape is not tolerated in any context and I completely agree with this.
I never had any racist intentions towards the other party when I was insulting the person in my POV off which Alex Odd had the reason to ban me for 30 days. I was furious in the moment at the other party and words slipped out, but as mentioned earlier, none of them were meant to be used as a form of racism.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if that was racist speech which was made to humiliates Indian race then what it was?

Minthy

Player
Player
if that was racist speech which was made to humiliates Indian race then what it was?
Just something that slipped out during the heat of the moment, I don't think it wouldn't have matter if the person was from America, Russia or China, I would of probably said the same thing just in different context.

Once again, I do regret for the harsh use of my words in that moment & I apologize for that.
Being racists towards anyone has never been my intention when playing this rp server, or any server for that matter, because at the end of the day it's another human being on the other side of the monitor, and not a npc.

Minthy

Player
Player
2) I have never had anything against people from India either, matter of fact I probably have more friends from India in grandrp than I have friends from any other country, including my family members aswell.
I always have nice chats with strangers that are from India whilst IC talking about what part of India are they from, have they been to Mumbai, New Delhi etc.
For example not too long ago I learned that Mumbai is like the Hollywood of India, where the rich, actors and generslly famous people live and the city is really beautiful aswell, letting them know thats one of the places I'd love to visit one day.
So the fact that the other party happened to be from India in my POV during the argument has nothing to do with him being Indian race. I was just super furious and heated up as the person kept on annoying me and pushing me to the limit, which I do apologize of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom