Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Droppa Flawless
Administrators nickname
Juhny Ivanov
Date
Mar 29, 2023
Time
14:03
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/RPnonQ8

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
I got a demorgan for talking to dead people after killing them in FZ. Even though they are not dead, they are unconscious which means they can still hear me. If i got a demorg for this, all ems workers should have an Admin watch them every time they revive and demorg them if they talk to the unconscious person.

I will happily take a mute for this as I agree i was playing music, but how am I getting a demorgan for this. Doesn't make sense.

ty for reading.

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Hey there, you were punished for the following reasons:

Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.

As stated, good standard roleplay would not be considered running around playing music, taunting players whom youve killed (whilst them being dead) in the midst of a raid of the National Guards treasures. I firmly believe the punishment issued to you is more than according to the rules.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Hey there, you were punished for the following reasons:

Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.

As stated, good standard roleplay would not be considered running around playing music, taunting players whom youve killed (whilst them being dead) in the midst of a raid of the National Guards treasures. I firmly believe the punishment issued to you is more than according to the rules.
ok bro if i was playing music, why did i get a demorg, you can mute for a reason.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
maybe admin considered u to be really dangerous for society as u are talking with dead ppls
In future yes i would not consider it fail RP as u in IRL can do this so this even if sounds strange but anyway possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom