Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 29, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/smkEMQN2cv0

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
As u can see in pov that all state orgs are already present in NG base before we reached.
I need pov of any NG officer that has IC information and informed the other state orgs to come at NG base.

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
lmao u dirty forum warriors . Get some brains that if they r calling for a backup b4 u entering wont they think of u dirty warriors posting forums also especially when its "families" 😂 . + u r gonna get a surprise after this thread gets accepted nd dont close it if u r a man lmao 😂😂
after getting forum everyone says like this to close the forum btw nice try to close the forum but i dont know why u are crying??

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
lmao u dirty forum warriors . Get some brains that if they r calling for a backup b4 u entering wont they think of u dirty warriors posting forums also especially when its "families" 😂 . + u r gonna get a surprise after this thread gets accepted nd dont close it if u r a man lmao 😂😂
learn English first
wait and watch for admins reply dont cry here

Fafa

Player
Player
even u know what u saying brain dead guy.
simple is that how u guys now families doing F.Z
Give us I.C information.

Ethan Rune

Player
Player
Give us I.C information.
they have info i know diamond nd for u , dont close forum pls 😂

Last edited:

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
they have info i know diamond nd for u , dont close forum after he posts pov or else get ready to be teased as "poosies" lmao 😂
broooooooooooo i dont know why u are crying soo much like u are beging and falling in our legs to close the forum

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
Give us I.C information.
I have POV of spotting you guys 16:00 Raid this was me I will provoide after admin asking it.

Last edited:

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
This is my side of POV . I saw you gathering up while going to base just by chance .

And after this I will report and open forum ANYTHİNG I can about Families since you guys being forum warriors we are loosing every raid in 1 or 2 weeks we just win 2-3 raid and you guys started crying on forums . Just stole ammo truck or anything you will see forum about it .

And my humble opinion to me I have so much stuff I can open forum about families but If that is not ruining everyones day or something I prefer not open forum about it , since numbers are already low on server dont want to reduce it more .

But if you guys going to open forum for EVEN IDEA OF POSSİBLE RULE BREAK not even confirmed one I will start opening forum anything I can but I prefer not to like I said already low on numbers If you loose or win a raid we are roleplaying and having fun end of the day please considier it just try have fun even you get clapped once in while do not rush the forums just humble opinion which comes from my heart.

JATT

Player
Player
This is my side of POV . I saw you gathering up while going to base just by chance .

And after this I will report and open forum ANYTHİNG I can about Families since you guys being forum warriors we are loosing every raid in 1 or 2 weeks we just win 2-3 raid and you guys started crying on forums . Just stole ammo truck or anything you will see forum about it .

And my humble opinion to me I have so much stuff I can open forum about families but If that is not ruining everyones day or something I prefer not open forum about it , since numbers are already low on server dont want to reduce it more .

But if you guys going to open forum for EVEN IDEA OF POSSİBLE RULE BREAK not even confirmed one I will start opening forum anything I can but I prefer not to like I said already low on numbers If you loose or win a raid we are roleplaying and having fun end of the day please considier it just try have fun even you get clapped once in while do not rush the forums just humble opinion which comes from my heart.
you just saw a green car in the road and u instantly got hit Ohh yeah its families , isn't it also count As Mg or pg idk ? and ur family members in map 😂

Last edited:

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
how u assume from just one green car that its gang car.
You didnt saw a convoy and checking the location of fam members on map.
BTW nice pre plan MG with fam members

Last edited:

blue shark

Player
Player

nyc bro you just saw green car and tell urs guys drop a global we are being raided as in your pov both the car just cross the north gate and going far away from NG base and bro i think u should get training again u are off duty and u are puting global while being on off duty dnt go NG base just handle everything from ur home lol

JATT

Player
Player
nyc bro you just saw green car and tell urs guys drop a global we are being raided as in your pov both the car just cross the north gate and going far away from NG base and bro i think u should get training again u are off duty and u are puting global while being on off duty dnt go NG base just handle everything from ur home lol
Call 911 ? and one thing i dont understand cars crossing north gate like we can be going Paletovay ? like i have a prsnll green car more like Jugular and going paleto bay for car insurence so he gonna drop Global ? Ub?

blue shark

Player
Player

bro nyc try u just caugh profng OOC info to IC info by framed POV Please dnt delete your POV now

Last edited:

blue shark

Player
Player
Call 911 ? and one thing i dont understand cars crossing north gate like we can be going Paletovay ? like i have a prsnll green car more like Jugular and going paleto bay for car insurence so he gonna drop Global ? Ub?
yes call 911 is the only thing we should do while we are on off duty off duty means as civillian he just caught by himself by providing framed pov lol
if it is not right then give privillage to gang to get more money when they caught leo on off duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom