Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 29, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/smkEMQN2cv0

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
This is my side of POV . I saw you gathering up while going to base just by chance .

And after this I will report and open forum ANYTHİNG I can about Families since you guys being forum warriors we are loosing every raid in 1 or 2 weeks we just win 2-3 raid and you guys started crying on forums . Just stole ammo truck or anything you will see forum about it .

And my humble opinion to me I have so much stuff I can open forum about families but If that is not ruining everyones day or something I prefer not open forum about it , since numbers are already low on server dont want to reduce it more .

But if you guys going to open forum for EVEN IDEA OF POSSİBLE RULE BREAK not even confirmed one I will start opening forum anything I can but I prefer not to like I said already low on numbers If you loose or win a raid we are roleplaying and having fun end of the day please considier it just try have fun even you get clapped once in while do not rush the forums just humble opinion which comes from my heart.
we can clearly see general got the info icly no MG.

Jason Maffioso

Player
Player
This is my side of POV . I saw you gathering up while going to base just by chance .

And after this I will report and open forum ANYTHİNG I can about Families since you guys being forum warriors we are loosing every raid in 1 or 2 weeks we just win 2-3 raid and you guys started crying on forums . Just stole ammo truck or anything you will see forum about it .

And my humble opinion to me I have so much stuff I can open forum about families but If that is not ruining everyones day or something I prefer not open forum about it , since numbers are already low on server dont want to reduce it more .

But if you guys going to open forum for EVEN IDEA OF POSSİBLE RULE BREAK not even confirmed one I will start opening forum anything I can but I prefer not to like I said already low on numbers If you loose or win a raid we are roleplaying and having fun end of the day please considier it just try have fun even you get clapped once in while do not rush the forums just humble opinion which comes from my heart.
you do know this is 6.4 becose your carrying a org radio off-duty

JATT

Player
Player
sir for your kind information leader and deputy are allowed to carry radio off duty coz they are already first person of state.....
are they also allowed to use department chat and drop global off duty ? just asking

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
are they also allowed to use department chat and drop global off duty ? just asking
for sure coz diamond is in NG from a long time and he knows all the danger of raid so he knows there is not a MG and yes they are allowed only leader and deputies.

JATT

Player
Player
for sure coz diamond is in NG from a long time and he knows all the danger of raid so he knows there is not a MG and yes they are allowed only leader and deputies.
so a green car on paleto bay highway means fz raid ?

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
so a green car on paleto bay highway means fz raid ?
Standard protocol, You should report any / all cars near NG base, If it is a gang colour you should assume it’s a possible gang raid therefore NG are always prepared, it’s the army FFS they should always win NG raids

Alex Demon

Player
Player
Finally ng caught stop crying now. From starting i know u doing MG but today you finally provided proof. See u next time.🤣

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Standard protocol, You should report any / all cars near NG base, If it is a gang colour you should assume it’s a possible gang raid therefore NG are always prepared, it’s the army FFS they should always win NG raids
Department was not about possible 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom