Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam Boofman

Player
Player
I’d 2702
Personally I think this is very petty,
I clearly fear for my life driving away from 2 cars knowing that my car clearly goes a lot faster than their cars. Also I was on my way to an ooc event (family biz war).
They also had no reason to chase me at all as I done nothing wrong.

Clarence Jawnson

Player
Player
I’d 2702
Personally I think this is very petty,
I clearly fear for my life driving away from 2 cars knowing that my car clearly goes a lot faster than their cars. Also I was on my way to an ooc event (family biz war).
They also had no reason to chase me at all as I done nothing wrong.
Yeah we had a reason. To rob you. We are an unofficial organization with the ability to rob you just as any other gang. You failed to RP when you run away from us when we were on you with so many people and vehicles. You failed your obligation to stop.

Cam Boofman

Player
Player
Yeah we had a reason. To rob you. We are an unofficial organization with the ability to rob you just as any other gang. You failed to RP when you run away from us when we were on you with so many people and vehicles. You failed your obligation to stop.
You were 2 cars with only 5 people and like I said u had 0 reason to rob or chase as I have done nothing wrong and this is very unrealistic especially on route 68 which would be a highly populated area

Tito Banks

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 2702 will receive a punishment for Fail Fear RP/PG
  • 6.20 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"

if you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom