Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shadow pratik

Player
Player
hii i have two accounts in en3 server when i logging with first account and close the game it start with first account i couldn't able to logging with my secound account

Vadal Vortex

Player
Player
In this case, you can try resetting your password by following the "Forgot password" link on the login page of the English 2 account.

If you've tried resetting your password and you're still having trouble logging in, you might want to contact the support team for English 2 to see if they can help you resolve the issue. They may be able to help you recover your account or provide other solutions to get you logged in successfully.

It's also a good idea to make sure that you're entering your login credentials correctly, including your email address and password, and that your keyboard is set to the correct language and input mode. If you're still having trouble, you might want to try logging in from a different device or web browser to see if that helps.
HI! I am trying to register a account in English 2 server but it is saying that the email is already taken. I tried with a different email id and logged in successfully but after the installation of the launcher, when I logged in my account there, my rockstar launcher getting logged out. After entering the correct email id, password it won't let me log in. But when I start only GTA V the Rockstar Launcher works perfectly fine. Now again I am trying to log in in the official website but it is showing to register a new account but after doing all the steps it again shows that the email is already taken. please help me

ycf1402

Player
Player
i registre in the website but i can't login in the game and forgot password don't work either

Top Bottom