Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Travis_Virgil
Administrators nickname
Elson_Sioco
Date
Apr 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4pOQxetsQ

Viseu Kassel

Player
Player
He decided this :
He demanded that you show him your passport and you did not listen, not RDM since there was an RP reason.
(You) ID 212679 will receive a punishment for Fail-RP
but if i get out the car he will take my debt. it was a trap to get me out of a car. Every debt collector doing this and he killed me without demand in city. Please think about this way. All my respect.

RegalMaximus

Player
Player
Sir, tbh i don't think my friend must show his passport. And that guy already was coming with the gun in his hand and my friend gave him a demand to leave. He didn't leave and he killed. As you can see it is a trap to get my friend out of a car to take debt. It is not fair.

Shafi Sanderson 2

Player
Player
It's definitely rdm and he didn't even gave demands Travis is the victim and the another one should be punished

Warren Grand

Player
Player
Here the guy who is working as dept collector killed my friend without any reason.You should punish him.Why my friend is supposed to show his passport.

Raktim Rakshit

Beru Standl
Player
This guy killed my friend without any reason. He is a debt collector..and as much I know we don't have to show passport to a debt collector. Please help my friend admin.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom