Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Esmate Fingers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 5, 2022
Time of violation
09:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TvvjirjJad0

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
I saw this person at my family house i walk up to him and he was wearing vest and holding a gun and killed me for no reason.
comes out of no where and killed me in front of my family house.

Davante

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • ID 172 Please Provide POV with Audio of you speaking.
  • Requesting ID 2058's POV to hear what was said, from ID 172 to make him shoot.
    They have 12 hours to respond.

Esmate Russo

Player
Player

this is my family member's pov he experienced the same thing from same guy
And this id 2058 is in SAHP i don't think he has a corrupt biography to do things like this
in this you can hear my family member speaking

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
I saw this person at my family house i walk up to him and he was wearing vest and holding a gun and killed me for no reason.
comes out of no where and killed me in front of my family house.
It was Hood Rich they started first and also where is the POV where he shot me first and also how he knows im in SAHP and also how he knows im Mike Yip cause i never met him in IC Besides i was off duty
Also i was looking for family house to raid

Clearly Was also Mixing

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
just to confirm it i saw your name and id on department chat and your rank and that you work in sahp and this is a ooc forum dude

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player

And this id 2058 is in SAHP i don't think he has a corrupt biography to do things like this
also wait bro where is the POV where you shot me and just woke stop lying bro

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
just to confirm it i saw your name and id on department chat and your rank and that you work in sahp
never met you in IC mixing Org with Fam

Also how do you know i look like this by just guessing in department

Also i was after his family not any Legal Org

clearly mixing again

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
It was Hood Rich they started first and also where is the POV where he shot me first and also how he knows im in SAHP and also how he knows im Mike Yip cause i never met him in IC Besides i was off duty
Also i was looking for family house to raid

Clearly Was also Mixing
and about first time me shooting you was because you were at my family house for no reason and i gave a demand to you to leave the area in 5 seconds but you didn't started running or complying to demand so i shot you here is the pov of it

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
and about first time me shooting you was because you were at my family house for no reason and i gave a demand to you to leave the area in 5 seconds but you didn't started running or complying to demand so i shot you here is the pov of it
where is the voice bro
maybe would have spoken something else
no on knows

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
do you have pov of me speaking something else do you even have the pov of me shooting you or do you have pov of any of this situation
you are the one who is reporting not me lol

Im just defending my self

Also i had war with hood rich so why getting my org in

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player

Also you shot me thats why i was you know concerned that your other friends would kill me thats why it was for self defence

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Youre committing criminal acts without RP while as a HC in SAHP. Stop with offtopic and let admins handle it
Lol Krazzy you even came to SAHP just discuss it while i never even asked backup or anything from our Org

Also its me who is getting blamed and just lemme defend myself

Also its RP bro i shot them in self defence especially esmate and it was RP cause i was gonna raid your fam house

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Youre committing criminal acts without RP while as a HC in SAHP. Stop with offtopic and let admins handle it
Also its FAM war not Org war Krazzy stop mixing i got HC because of my hard work for SAHP and our dedication we help everytime even if you dont need u we are here for you

Also sometimes words speak louder than actions dont they ?

Darkstar

Player
Player
ID 2058 Provide POV of the whole situation, You have 4 hours to repond

ID 172 include your voice in POV.​

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
ID 2058 Provide POV of the whole situation, You have 4 hours to repond

ID 172 include your voice in POV.​
I dont have POV

But i was going to raid Hood Rich as im in 14k so when i was waiting for my family to come Id 172 / Esmate shot me and i was unarmed so thats why when i came back armed got guns from family armory and an armor i shot those guys in self defence as i thought they tried to kill me . As i have personal problems with that family . Also the same thing happend in en1 with Hood Rich and Dinero's family . Krazzy came to SAHP to discuss this mater which looks mixing to me idk what it looks like to others .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom