Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryk Nechro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 5, 2022
Time of violation
10:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGG3fiiG8a0

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
GDs spraying to bloods without 51% gang colors I got many feedback from my spray team and now there is 2 POV when a Blood HC spraying without gang colors

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
GDs spraying to bloods without 51% gang colors I got many feedback from my spray team and now there is 2 POV when a Blood HC spraying without gang colors

you are most downbad person... you see, those are GD robbing you they have unofficial ORG there not bloods, and 7749 aint even robbin u fuckin 🐍🐍🐍

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
you are most downbad person... you see, those are GD robbing you they have unofficial ORG there not bloods, and 7749 aint even robbin u fuckin 🐍🐍🐍
Lol did he even Reported for Robbing ? He Reported for not wearing Gang clothes. you need an Eye Checkup if you didn`t saw him doing Sprays in GD clothes.

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
Lol did he even Reported for Robbing ? He Reported for not wearing Gang clothes. you need an Eye Checkup if you didn`t saw him doing Sprays in GD clothes.
Are u dumb? You can see in the video he’s talked shit after he got robbed I was there

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Maybe you should go fix the title 51% | 7749
Stop trying to get bloods a warning cheers !

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 7749 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom