Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anvy Antony
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 8, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/337258/

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Dear Bobby and the administration team,

On March 8th, I applied to have my leader blacklist removed ( Previous forum ) its been all most a month since then . Bobby reviewed my application and He mentioned the issue of lack of trust. He advised me to engage in good role play and avoid breaking any rules. Since then, I have not violated any rules and have no intention of repeating my past mistakes. Therefore, I request permission to apply for an organization.

I am writing to apologise for my past rule violations and to request that my blacklist be lifted so that I may have the opportunity to become a leader once again. I acknowledge that my actions were inappropriate and had a negative impact on the community. I regret my past behavior and assure you that I will not repeat the same mistakes in the future.

I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and have made a conscious effort to engage in positive roleplay and abide by the rules since my last infraction. I am dedicated to improving my behavior and earning back the trust of the community.

I understand that trust needs to be earned and I am willing to work hard to prove myself to the community and the administration team. I believe that I have learned from my past mistakes and can contribute positively to the community as a leader. Therefore, I humbly request that my blacklist be lifted and I be given a chance to demonstrate my improved behavior and leadership skills.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Anvy Antony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom