Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mata Vice
Administrators nickname
Teo Ahill
Date
Apr 3, 2023
Time
16:15
Proofs
nezz kaj je ovo

Kreso Vice

Player
Player
stavio me za pg nako voznje kroz spajkove sa 300 Km/h i nazalost nisam uspio stati u istoj sekundi kao sto si je nas teo to zamislio. nemam nikakve dokaze ali on navodno on ima ali ih se ne usudi pokazat pa eto to bi bilo to od mene aj nek neki drugi admin ovo procita zato kej teo ima pik na mene.

Kreso Vice

Player
Player
stavio me za pg nako voznje kroz spajkove sa 300 Km/h i nazalost nisam uspio stati u istoj sekundi kao sto si je nas teo to zamislio. nemam nikakve dokaze ali on navodno on ima ali ih se ne usudi pokazat pa eto to bi bilo to od mene aj nek neki drugi admin ovo procita zato kej teo ima pik na mene.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom