Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pickle Polat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2023
Time of violation
19:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL18p6er0Z4&ab_channel=polokaplan

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
She came in front of the family house and provoked me and she took a video, I took a video, she threatened that I will ban you, she also swears and disturbs my friends and me in front of the family home(feminine)

Search for this o

Last edited:

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
I wrote in Turkish by mistake, I'm sorry, but if the Turkish admin looks at the form and is interested, I can provide more evidence. Provoking people to take videos and ban them, I think unlimited ban reasons

polat311

Player
Player
It is not clear that I even cursed you, and even if I did, I did not insult your family, I am not as low a person as you. andd you are meta xd

polat311

Player
Player
If the Turkish admin looks at the form and is interested, I can provide more evidence. Provoking people to take videos and ban them, I think is unlimited ban reason video link
And if you want, post the rest of the video ??
As I recall, you were there again, cursing my family.

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
Ve isterseniz videonun geri kalanını yayınlayın ??
Hatırladığım kadarıyla yine oradaydın, aileme küfrediyordun.
You come to my house and you bother people and you swear when you leave

I'm getting angry and cursing at you what I did is not right but it is not right for you to provoke me and make a video

polat311

Player
Player
You come to my house and you bother people and you swear when you leave
I'm just standing there, if you claim that I disturbed you even in the video you posted, could you also post the video that I disturbed?

polat311

Player
Player
You're changing the subject, I'm only here for swearing and you're talking about discomfort, there's no such thing

polat311

Player
Player
video 0:32 you swear when leaving

You turn your back and go away and you're bored. If I die, it will be rdm. You didn't even warn me? loooooollll
same video, please post the video of me entering the family house

polat311

Player
Player
I was just standing there and you came and blamed me for something I didn't do I said I didn't do it and walked away and you hit me and when I came back you cursed my family everything is in the videos

polat311

Player
Player
all i want is to be punished for swearing at my family tnx.
if you have any other question open another forum.

Ali Ntrone

Player
Player
Can you post the video that you claim that I disturb you, you still haven't? brooo xdd

I'm answering this form about cursing and why I'm cursing, I will open the section you vdm with as a new form tomorrow

right now I'm just explaining why insulting I accept swearing but you also insulted me and in this case it doesn't limit the ban to both of us

I didn't curse you for vdm I cursed you for swearing at me

The episode you sent vdm was recorded with boddy cam by 4 people, we will upload it to the form at the latest tomorro

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Approved

ID 216342 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 269492 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.2​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom