Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rulebreak | ID: 72384, 94735, 21707, 92951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2023
Time of violation
7:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJhuF9HOUbM

Vibhav Daku

Bloods UD
Player
all in pov. they didnt even give proper demands before shooting
If u clearly listen he gave demand but he was rammed by a car and went away from you and from there u didn't here anything thatmight be the reason u think it's a rdm whereas from his view he gave proper demand

vAnimated

Player
Player
If u clearly listen he gave demand but he was rammed by a car and went away from you and from there u didn't here anything thatmight be the reason u think it's a rdm whereas from his view he gave proper demand
then they will have no issue posting the pov to show they gave a demand right? so let me ask you this, if i am giving someone a demand to leave the area and i get ran over, and im CLEARLY not in range for them to hear me anymore, and i dont say shit else and just shoot them instead thats valid right? So we can shoot people off of incomplete demands? ight bet. Easy fam warning. I even asked “what did you say?” Because he clearly got interrupted and was way too far for anyone to hear him. The least we could hear is if he gave proper demands or not before shooting. So let’s see that pov

Vibhav Daku

Bloods UD
Player
then they will have no issue posting the pov to show they gave a demand right? so let me ask you this, if i am giving someone a demand to leave the area and i get ran over, and im CLEARLY not in range for them to hear me anymore, and i dont say shit else and just shoot them instead thats valid right? So we can shoot people off of incomplete demands? ight bet. Easy fam warning. I even asked “what did you say?” Because he clearly got interrupted and was way too far for anyone to hear him. The least we could hear is if he gave proper demands or not before shooting. So let’s see that pov
I agree to you for that point but anyone could understand from that much that he hold u to leave and only counting part was not audible due to car ram according to rule he did what was required

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Provide your bodycam of the situation then. because what little you guys said definitely did not sound like rp demands.

brother i m give u demand

Last edited:

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
I agree to you for that point but anyone could understand from that much that he hold u to leave and only counting part was not audible due to car ram according to rule he did what was required
brother i m give u demand but i don't have pov
why are you guys lying in his pov it clearly shows u guys just say "leave this area" and u get rammed and not even 2 seconds later he goes to who ever was trying to give demands the person not talking and u guys are shooting without giving proper demands good job on trying to get out of a fam warning tho

Vibhav Daku

Bloods UD
Player
why are you guys lying in his pov it clearly shows u guys just say "leave this area" and u get rammed and not even 2 seconds later he goes to who ever was trying to give demands the person not talking and u guys are shooting without giving proper demands good job on trying to get out of a fam warning tho
If u are able to listen to leave then u are meant to leave until and unless you are dumb

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
If u are able to listen to leave then u are meant to leave until and unless you are dumb
are you dumb? that not proper demand a proper demand is "5 second to leave 5 4 3 2 1" not "leave this area" and start shooting like i said before nice job trying to get out of a family warning :)

Last edited:

Vibhav Daku

Bloods UD
Player
are you dumb? that not proper demand a proper demand is "5 second to leave 5 4 3 2 1" not "leave this area" and start shooting like i said before nice job trying to get out of a family warning :)
Maybe u are dumb or u didn't see the pov properly as he gave demand to leave the area which is clearly audible in the pov just after that he was rammed by a car so it may look like incomplete demand as he got away from him and he counted by the time he got rammed so there is no rdm and by the way who are u. Are you our fan?

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting Pov From ID 24399,21707,92951,62286,94735,72384.
They Have 12hr to respond.

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Maybe u are dumb or u didn't see the pov properly as he gave demand to leave the area which is clearly audible in the pov just after that he was rammed by a car so it may look like incomplete demand as he got away from him and he counted by the time he got rammed so there is no rdm and by the way who are u. Are you our fan?
re watch the pov it clearly not proper demands it say "leave this area" and then he get rammed vee goes to him not even 2 seconds later the person giving demands is not talking not counting and u guys start shooting so clearly not proper demands nice try. trying to get out of a fam warning. and no one want to be a fan of you that has member that harass women in a game

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting Pov From ID 24399,21707,92951,62286,94735,72384.
They Have 12hr to respon
provide pov​
provide pov

Last edited:

Vibhav Daku

Bloods UD
Player
re watch the pov it clearly not proper demands it say "leave this area" and then he get rammed vee goes to him not even 2 seconds later the person giving demands is not talking not counting and u guys start shooting so clearly not proper demands nice try. trying to get out of a fam warning. and no one want to be a fan of you that has member that harass women in a game
when a person say to leave u have to leave the area as many leave from listening that much but if u don't leave like he did in pov if u can see then we have to count and by time he was about to count he got rammed and got away and that time was enough to count 5 second and don't be shy to accept that u are our fan otherwise why are u searching are past forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom