Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rulebreak | ID: 72384, 94735, 21707, 92951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2023
Time of violation
7:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJhuF9HOUbM

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
when a person say to leave u have to leave the area as many leave from listening that much but if u don't leave like he did in pov if u can see then we have to count and by time he was about to count he got rammed and got away and that time was enough to count 5 second and don't be shy to accept that u are our fan otherwise why are u searching are past forum
when did i search ur past forum? i was legit in the forum like i said not proper demands given u still need to give proper demands to start shooting or it RDM

vAnimated

Player
Player
when a person say to leave u have to leave the area as many leave from listening that much but if u don't leave like he did in pov if u can see then we have to count and by time he was about to count he got rammed and got away and that time was enough to count 5 second and don't be shy to accept that u are our fan otherwise why are u searching are past forum
Do you really have time to be arguing? You should be posting pov to prove that legitimate demands were given. That’s what I’m asking for, pov that shows that proper rp demands were given.

They clearly were not given, someone who isn’t rule breaking doesn’t take the time to argue this much without at least providing pov that backs up what they’re saying. Just provide the pov man. Ain’t no need to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom