Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yousuf malki
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2023
Time of violation
12:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5ctUeWVRASw

Yous Macher

Player
Player
as you can see after my frind shoots the hostage they kill my frind first and then the ng leader start shooting to evryone and leos from other orgs also shooting to us and ng leader saying we have 20 people thats ooc information bcs he just checked the numbers on right top side of his screen and before i even finished the last hostage they allready started shooting at me

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
first ng leader threated criminals by saying we have numbers you all die but i think he forget we have hostages , then i said if ur calling your guys back then why that guy keep arguing and lspd leader said because he dont know that your stupid + triggers us then i killed one hostage then Ng leader id 71163 killed me id 41702 but they forget that we have another hostage

Last edited:

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
so if they loose 1 hostage they didnt even tried to save second one
timestamp at 1.10 seconds he said me stupid then i kill hostage
first lspd leader threated criminals by saying we have numbers you all die but i think he forget we have hostages , then i said if ur calling your guys back then why that guy keep arguing and lspd leader said because he dont know that your stupid + triggers us then i killed one hostage then Ng leader id 71163 killed me id 41702 but they forget that we have another hostage

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Bruh firstly u warned us acc to ur words but the way u acted , looks like a demand and u killed the hostage after the officers came back from behind which means you forced ur rp . First learn how to deal in these situations instead of becoming forum warriors

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
Bruh firstly u warned us acc to ur words but the way u acted , looks like a demand and u killed the hostage after the officers came back from behind which means you forced ur rp . First learn how to deal in these situations
i dont understad what r u trying to say i think u still dont understand u guys were pushing from behind which we dont want and its not a demand it was a warning and we cleared that u can check pov , second thing we didnt kill hostage because ur guys didnt come back we killed because officer said you are stupid , and dont tell us how to handle situation because you clearly dont understand the situation lmao and about the title u gave me forum warrior i gladly take that crown because u guys forced us to do 💋💋💋💋💋

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
i dont understad what r u trying to say i think u still dont understand u guys were pushing from behind which we dont want and its not a demand it was a warning and we cleared that u can check pov , second thing we didnt kill hostage because ur guys didnt come back we killed because officer said you are stupid , and dont tell us how to handle situation because you clearly dont understand the situation lmao and about the title u gave me forum warrior i gladly take that crown because u guys forced us to do 💋💋💋💋💋
leave everything the thing is u broke rp by killing hostages then why should we stop from not killing you then you guys come here like a crying baby they started doin this they strted doin this loll nvm

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
leave everything the thing is u broke rp by killing hostages then why should we stop from not killing you then you guys come here like a crying baby they started doin this they strted doin this loll nvm
i dont like to repeat things we killed hostage because u broke rp not us and before us u started crying on forums so it is what it is why so baised man >

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
we kill hostage coz u guys need to learn how to be careful while dealing with criminals its not joke going on we r doing rp right ? and u did fail rp have acceptence man

Ethan Rune

Player
Player
as you can see after my frind shoots the hostage they kill my frind first and then the ng leader start shooting to evryone and leos from other orgs also shooting to us and ng leader saying we have 20 people thats ooc information bcs he just checked the numbers on right top side of his screen and before i even finished the last hostage they allready started shooting at me
bro u guys dont even behave like u r rping . U r giving UB demands is it even possible to bring all leos infront in a single minute that too u started to count just after u said that u have 1 min , not even ready to do nego , u just say what u need nd implement it without listening to leos , fail rp from ur side rather nd also force rp + UB demands . From next time if u wanna do rp do it like rp not just to take revenge nd become a warrior , everyone knows y u posting these things .

Ethan Rune

Player
Player
u guys just know that if leos dont save hostage its punishment for them nd u r abusing this thing now to take ur ooc revenges nothing else nd everyone knows this

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Force RolePlay

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
u guys just know that if leos dont save hostage its punishment for them nd u r abusing this thing now to take ur ooc revenges nothing else nd everyone knows this
So tell me Mr.Geek and mr.Evan pluxary What Ub demand we made , if they can push from behind under 15 seconds then they can fall back under 1 minute which suffiecent time given and we didnt kill hostage because of that we already mentioned so u said this is force rp And u guys keep spamming so tell. just imagine if ur a cop in irl and dealing with criminals with hostages so what u gonna say "he dont know you are stupid " Oh Woww Very nice rp from Your side very logical Rp Lmaooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and we r not abusing anything dont give us a reason to kill the hostages and why u dont come to that point where i killed one hostage and Ng leader killed me while we having another hostage , Very Relastic Noiceeeee , means if u lost one hostage and as a cop you will try to save another or not ? u didn't even care about him so tell me who did fail rp , Now pls i expect a logical Answer , Thanks for giving your opinnion we respect that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom