Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ink Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2023
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/gj31y1

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Hello dear admins!

Me and my gang were enjoying the RP so we decided to do a gun store robbery. We gathered our members and made sure we did not have more then 40 in the area and did everything correctly. We strategically placed most of our people on the central roof and a couple of us were on two roofs on the edges of the event zone. When FIB pulled up to the gun store, we gave them demands at the start of the robbery as soon as they showed up. They decided to start gathering on the west side outside of the zone. After they gathered and were ready, they entered by driving across the circle to the other side of it, right where there is a green zone area because of the construction zone and this is where they decided to camp and open fire. Many of our members got confused as they were all shooting them but no damage was being registered. It is understandable if you run accidentally into a green zone at this location, but in this instance it seems like complete and blatant abuse of it by every single member of the FIB organization. Instead of going out and fight, basically all of them stayed exclusively in that area, running back and forth to heal and hide behind cover, all in the green zone area. We lost many members because of this abuse and almost lost the whole event as well. What confused us the most is how all FIB members stayed in that area for the whole duration even after the timer, not letting us finish the gun store and having us spam reports without getting any help until the very end where an admin (Mohamed Hill) spawned on FIB and told them go leave that area so we could end it.

These actions from FIB and their High Command that lead this strategy, ruined the RP of this city and unmotivates players from the crime side so I hope the admins that will be handling this, will issue the correct punishments to set an example so instances like these do not repeat in the future.

Below are multiple POVs from many members so you can get an understanding of the mass rule break.

My POVs
Grand Theft Auto V_replay_2023.04.04-22.40_Trim (Giving demands)
Grand Theft Auto V_2023.04.04-22.41_Trim (Changing location to GZ)

POVs from all the members around the area of greenzone:

1. Grand Theft Auto V 2023.04.04 - 22.50.20.04.DVR_Trim
2. Grand Theft Auto V 2023.04.04 - 22.37.48.03_Trim
4. GreenZone
5. FIB abusing GZ to try and win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom