Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anand
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: IST
4. Average Online per day: 6hrs+
5. Your Discord: Captain Mark#5315
6. Your Nickname: Captain Marc
7. Your ID: 42615

Additional Information.

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

SAHP is a special organisation for me because SAHP has changed my rp career.Not only me many people have worked in this organisation. I have spent my time in SAHP. It's gonna two years since I have started playing in this city. I have worked under many Sherif from cadet rank to chief.Not only SAHP i have worked in all organisations in this city as higher positions. I have gone through many RP situations and know each and everything. I have gained experience as being a leader. If i got leadership I would like change many things especially in ranks and Departments also. I was ex Adminstrative Assistant in EN3.

Changes is something that people are looking for. So i would like to change some ranks also.

-Return of the Cadet rank
-Remove US Marshal rank and add Advisor rank under Chief of Staff
-Restore the Deputy Sheriff Rank
- SWAT will be SRT
-Changes in rank also and some more.

Departments

SRT (Special Respond Team)

SWAT
will SRT again as rebuilding SAHP.
The Special respond team needs to be the most glorious in the organisation, this will be done by doing daily trainings and tests to make sure that the officers in this division will be trained and ready to respond to every situation if needed.
This division will be also in charge of the negotiations, they will do daily trainings on how to conduct them the best way to make sure that every citizen of this city come back home safely. They will more powerful again.

HR&T (Human Resource & Training)

Human resources will be the division who will set SAHP's future, human resources will be the division that will be responsible for all of the things going inside the organization.
The first thing they will be responsible for is the Recruitments, Recruitments drive will be done 3 times a week to make sure that everyone in the city who wants to be an SAHP officer will get the opportunity to be Recruited into the organization.
The second thing they will be responsible for will be training all the cadets with special training to make sure that every cadet will master his job and will achieve all the confidence he needs.

PR (Public Relations)

This division will be conducting events and also make news reports by using Weazel News to make sure the public always know what is going on and feel more safe at home. They will create intresting article also.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organisation.

I believe that SAHP is the most RP based organisation in city.I would like maximize the use of /me/try/do commands in situations.I would like to put more attention in Powergaming and Fear rp.

I want to have a more increased relationship between the other LEO’s, by having more trainings and events with them. This will help create a more friendly and professional environment within the organisations.

I would like to boost the amount of trainings and also the amount of open recruitments at set times, mainly during times that we have a smaller amount of people in the city, on duty and helping out in anyway shape or form. I will recruit more people in All Shifts.

Promotions Will be take place in every week. We will revise the ranks within the department to be more realistic and streamline promotions. Individual promotions will be restricted, and we will give promotions publicly with ceremonies.

•I would like to conduct meetings in weekly.
•All members are equal in this organisation.
•No Toxicity.
•Communication is the most important thing in this organisation.
•I would like to conduct more and more events in this organisation so no one will get bored.
•I will always be open-minded to hear new suggestions from my employees to improve the organization.

Thanks for Reading My Application.
Best Regards
Captain Marc

SAHP ON TOP

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Rejected

We are not looking for leaders with the details you have provided.

You can apply again in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom