Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Direspect / ID: 1317 (delete player apologized)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2021
Time of violation
23:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDcTUOPz8jI

ZariTM

Player
Player
I am writing this complaint after player 1317 continued to be disrespectful for no reason. Him and his gang robbed me which I said ok cool and I didn't deny anything. After they robbed me player 1317 continued and started to tell me shut the f**k up for no reason and called me a b**ch for not reason. I did see his comment in the thread I posted but did I say anything bad to you? I know I didn't so why carry on like you did. There was no need for that. I followed you guys rules and even gave one of the players something extra after they robbed me.

ZariTM

Player
Player
Also someone did apologize for his actions which I appreciate. but ID 1317 still kept on calling me this hurtful words.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I am writing this complaint after player 1317 continued to be disrespectful for no reason. Him and his gang robbed me which I said ok cool and I didn't deny anything. After they robbed me player 1317 continued and started to tell me shut the f**k up for no reason and called me a b**ch for not reason. I did see his comment in the thread I posted but did I say anything bad to you? I know I didn't so why carry on like you did. There was no need for that. I followed you guys rules and even gave one of the players something extra after they robbed me.
so hey, all my actions were ic actions. I have nothing against you as a person outside of the game but you do have to understand that you are currently in a rival gang that we have had a lot of tension with right now. I told you multiple times ic that I am shit talking you because of this fact and nothing else. This would be realistic. You have to remember that this is a big rp environment where ic events have ic consequences. I would never disrespect anyone ooc'ly or attack anyone ooc'ly. It was all ic. Also, I'm pretty sure this report already got denied so you'd have to make an appeal too.

NotClowns

Not Stealing From the SS Armory
Player
Jesus fuck you're soft, like lad see the real world if this "offends" you, like damn see the sun or sum shit you little crotch goblin, honestly you should be embarrassed at the fact you even posted this, not once but twice now

ZariTM

Player
Player
Jesus fuck you're soft, like lad see the real world if this "offends" you, like damn see the sun or sum shit you little crotch goblin, honestly you should be embarrassed at the fact you even posted this, not once but twice now
You seem butt hurt honestly smh. Maybe i'm not the one that needs to get a life. Im quite fine honestly. Why can't there be nice people in this world 🤔

Last edited:

ZariTM

Player
Player
so hey, all my actions were ic actions. I have nothing against you as a person outside of the game but you do have to understand that you are currently in a rival gang that we have had a lot of tension with right now. I told you multiple times ic that I am shit talking you because of this fact and nothing else. This would be realistic. You have to remember that this is a big rp environment where ic events have ic consequences. I would never disrespect anyone ooc'ly or attack anyone ooc'ly. It was all ic. Also, I'm pretty sure this report already got denied so you'd have to make an appeal too.
Ok cool I’m gonna take the post down, but honestly if someone is not doing the same to you maybe you should be nicer. Thanks for this. Oh and it got denied because I needed to fix my title

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
As i mentioned this is all IC conduct of gangs, there is no OOC insults or rule violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom