Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samurai Mayaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2023
Time of violation
20:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bEoTh50

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
I'm not the owner of the twink family you guys told me to hand over the money to one guy who created the twink family
But Now u guys are using that Family na to make raids and all stuff that means u stolen that Family right

Riya Rose

Player
because u dont have any work keep posting forum
ok brother post anything only this Forum Related Content Don't go off topic No shame on u brother

Last edited:

Munna Michael

Hakunaa Matataa!!
Player
post the messages on ur own brother not copy paste some other person messages
Bro this is on my own and not because someone asked me to post. Stop doing all this Mayaa family members and focus on your own game. Put an end to this hate and fights. Peace bro

Riya Rose

Player
Bro this is on my own and not because someone asked me to post. Stop doing all this Mayaa family members and focus on your own game. Put an end to this hate and fights. Peace bro
U are Doing these things and asking For Peace how can this possible dude

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Any Posts of Provoking's/Off-Topics/Insults will lead to Forum punishments.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Forum Unlocked for providing proofs regarding money transfer(Mention ID(s)).

You have 24 hours.

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
i can give the 600k or else house this is what i can do i dont have any proofs

Riya Rose

Player
Hey munna bro chill we will discuss about this in another section this is not where we talk about this here we will talk only regarding 600k
This is not only 600k u may be rich in city so u dont care about 600k issue this is not only money issue trust isuue also and the family which is created with that money you guys are using that and attacking our family with that and attending events with that family and other stuff that menans u stolen that family Right..and every day doing raid on our family and provoking (ur family members doing)

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Hey dumbass what he said is not a wrong thing and more over i stopped him not to talk about this and i said here we will talk about the forum what this is created for and moreover I was asking the do you need money which of 600k or else the house and why are you just raising the topic ??? If i raise the topic about what my friend said it will be more interesting than this do u wanna see ??? Do u wanna see ??? how it tastes who are in involved will take a simple vacation don't just make me do things which I don't .

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
I am simply and with peace of mind asking what shall I do ??? Shall we deal with the money or else the house

Riya Rose

Player
I am simply and with peace of mind asking what shall I do ??? Shall we deal with the money or else the house
[/QUOTE
Firstly u posted in this forum like you got no ideas and now you are asking to settle hehe lol We have posted forum for not dealing brother we posted forum for punishment

Last edited:

Jolly Zyan

just wait and see
Server Administrator
This is not only 600k u may be rich in city so u dont care about 600k issue this is not only money issue trust isuue also and the family which is created with that money you guys are using that and attacking our family with that and attending events with that family and other stuff that menans u stolen that family Right..and every day doing raid on our family and provoking (ur family members doing)
If u have dare to attend the events and raids u forward u dumasses u bitch just know the to how to scam and u are saying us as scammers u bitches don't have any works u just keep posting forums on us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom