Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Administrators nickname
Eternal Balenciaga
Date
Jun 30, 2021
Time
0:00
Proofs

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
I was wrongly jailed from a forum report that I had already been jailed for and the date of the report was 4 days old when it was posted and then accepted from the Admin Eternal Balenciaga.

This is the link to the report and as you can see it is 4 days old when the incident occurred https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3558/. Not only was the report 4 days old I was already jailed for this situation. The admin who took the report failed to even do a simple time check on the video and accepted it instantly with a lack of investigation to see if it had been handled with or to see if the report was even valid.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
1625042030304.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom