Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Michi Fujisaki
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 29, 2021
Time
720 pm
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5D-QLxcxA

Parz1val

Player
Player
General ghetto rules
1.1 Ghetto territories are colored sections of the city that are marked on the Map of Ghetto
1.2 It is allowed to open fire on employees of state organizations on the territory of Ghetto.

I killed a firefighter in the ghetto right after being told by an admin it was a free fire zone as a new player. I logged on today to find i had been jailed with no evidence for 3 hours. video very clearly shows no skyscrapers.
unjail me please.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
After review more detailed video i have seen that u where in ghetto outside of green zone, jail was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom