Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
strider petal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2023
Time of violation
01:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EHpqmMCyOG8

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Leader of unofficial org
first of all nice illegal gun skin you got, secondly, show entire situation and listen to your HC.

for the admin whom going to review this situation, first of all he is deceiving with lower than a minute video to shows the entire situation, I called that person to the hq, and i asked why you are killing him, i wanted to invite him to the org, yet they don't listen to the HQ and they keep killing him once i try to give him an invite they did it again.

bignt

Player
Player
image.png

i think its not
first of all nice illegal gun skin you got, secondly, show entire situation and listen to your HC.

for the admin whom going to review this situation, first of all he is deceiving with lower than a minute video to shows the entire situation, I called that person to the hq, and i asked why you are killing him, i wanted to invite him to the org, yet they don't listen to the HQ and they keep killing him once i try to give him an invite they did it again.

Petal Lye

Player
Player

There is no problem with the gun package I used, this person wrote bad things to us, if you look at the video, you will understand.

Petal Lye

Player
Player

There's no place for toxic people like that on this gang I don't know who made you high command, but you need to learn the rules, I think it's better for you to get away from this gang, you don't suit here

Nahyan Al Ali

Player
Player
Gonna drop this here by the Chief Administrator Alex Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom