Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Doki Torres
Suspect ID
9085 | 18143
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2023
Time of violation
00:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40TcOI4rf0o

Doki Torres

𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮
Player
In the pov, it is clear and obvious that 2 vehicles and 4 people are clearly and obviously there and that a vehicle is in front and a vehicle is right behind it while the demand is given.

if you watch my pov my gang members there are 2 vehicles and 4 people there they give them a pullover demand and these police employees do not comply with the demand and do not stop and keep running away they should be punished because a forum friend of mine similar to this was punished fear rp and pg I want these people punished

from mister jack I want another administrator to look at it

I dont want anyone to comment

Last edited:

NOOB_SENSEI

Player
Player
In the pov, it is clear and obvious that 2 vehicles and 4 people are clearly and obviously there and that a vehicle is in front and a vehicle is right behind it while the demand is given.

if you watch my pov my gang members there are 2 vehicles and 4 people there they give them a pullover demand and these police employees do not comply with the demand and do not stop and keep running away they should be punished because a forum friend of mine similar to this was punished fear rp and pg I want these people punished
good luck you got rejected one time it will be happen second time clearly no need to pullover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom