Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ariyan khan
2. Your age : 18 (irl)
3. Time zone : Gmt 6 +
4. Average online per day : 4-9 hours a day
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#0001
6. Your Nickname : Andrew Ivann
7. Your ID : 27172
Additional information
images

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) As I got the experience in the Field of leos and I can say the LSPD has major important roles in the factor of their jurisdiction (CITY) and I think it should be under a good leader who can handle the LSPD and guide it towards success but from past few terms it been under good leader but there was an problem due to lack of inactivity in events in specially morning and mid day and I would fix that problem when it comes under my hand and the org would surely be under discipline and guidance in all sectors and departments and good Deputy from different time zones so it can be in good position even i am not there as the deputy will be there for any stuffs and would make sure it doesn't makes any silly mistakes which can lead a org punishment and may cause harm to anything even org relationship and I will take the term friendly smoothly and making sure it will follow the rules and maintain a proper org within the state with proper Dignity in it .

2) Making sure to complete the tasks and major works of LSPD and making sure safety in the city and make the citizens rely on the LSPD and we will always try to keep their trust within us and making sure it will the best org and we will also try to make friendly environment to the employees of LSPD and other org's so it could be more productive . I would make sure that there is no nepotism in the org and ranks can be obtained by hard work only and will not be given if friend or something everyone have to acquire it by hard work and I would make sure every in the org and the employee's are treated same and respectively .

3) I would make sure that everyone gets proper training and guidance so they can be an officer with proper knowledge and can tackles situations rather than making silly mistakes , I will make sure there is no toxicity in the org and it should remain clean and positive but the one who breaks rules should and shall be punished and strictly follow the LSPD internal rules . I will also give my time to the fellow cadets to make sure they dont have any probs and gain trust of the whole org for the betterment in future and make my term honorable . In the absence of mine if my deputy makes any mistakes he will be also punish as it can caused a org punishment . I will try till my last day to make the LSPD on top and a respectable org within the state and a friendly org within the other orgs .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1) Weekly promotion ceremony and award for the best officer .
2) Good wages of bonuses depending on their work style .
3) Making sure to have good quality officer within the org .
4) Good HCs who can lead events in the absence of leader or deputy .
5) At least one global event in 2 weeks .
6) Making a riendly environment with other orgs .
7) Always try to communicate as much as possible in events and making plans for better roleplay and better result .
8) Always try to use Dep chats as professional as possible to communicate .
9) Never being harsh on the officer and not letting others too and no nepotism for betterment in future .
10 ) Always try to make different time zones hcs and deputy's for being active in events all time .

My departments :-
1) SWAT - Special Weapons And Tactics:- This is special forces of LSPD and leading department in events and must posses a good shooting skills and good knowledge of events and can lead Ghetto patrols .

2) CID - Criminal Investigation Department:- A investigation dep who must know how to collect evidences and how to help the orgs to go against gangs and must have good knowledge in the field and have to work with FIB sometimes .

3) IA - Internal Affairs:- A strict department who can solve conflicts and give punishment for breaking rules and who will inspect regular trunk inspection , bodycam , and license check weekly for maintain proper guidance in the org , Activity Check
- Everyone would be required to spend atleast 2 hours duty everyday.

4) HR - Human resource :- A main department who's main work is to give training , take interview , make logs , maintain badge nums and help trainee's .

5) Tow and Border enforcement :- This is the department who will mainly focus on patrolling and towing vehicles and giving fines and maintaining activity on the border too .

Thanks for reviewing my application !

Ex HOD OF HR FIB EN3
Ex LT gen of NG en3
Ex SAHP Usm en3
Ex USS deputy director en1
Ex NG LT col and HOD OF RR en1
Ex SAHP HC AND LSPD HC .

954c3d67d40837689c1339229566833a7f4a2d8f_2_1024x717.jpeg

Zyaad

Player
Player
+1 Baro Can Be The Best leader have Leadership Quality and spirit BEST OF LUCK 👍 Andrew

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Lmao No calmness or thinking before doing anything definitely gonna F up the org 😂
This isnt , I just told u guys that the thing i did is report a forum against SAHP and u guys thinking i am making conflicts and i trying stuffs and for that reason u guys are targeting me as a org which isnt fair and it seems that who is the conflict maker so for that i told i dont want to make conflict just want a friendly environment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom