Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
This isnt , I just told u guys that the thing i did is report a forum against SAHP and u guys thinking i am making conflicts and i trying stuffs and for that reason u guys are targeting me as a org which isnt fair and it seems that who is the conflict maker so for that i told i dont want to make conflict just want a friendly environment .
Get to know the difference between targeting and posting their views first and everyone posting facts get ti know things first then try running org you are literally arguing over here I believe what u do if u become leader its basic thing which creates org conflicts

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
This isnt , I just told u guys that the thing i did is report a forum against SAHP and u guys thinking i am making conflicts and i trying stuffs and for that reason u guys are targeting me as a org which isnt fair and it seems that who is the conflict maker so for that i told i dont want to make conflict just want a friendly environment .
Get to know the difference between targeting and posting their views first and everyone posting facts get ti know things first then try running org you are literally arguing over here I believe what u do if u become leader checkout this for proof
Post in thread
Rejected - Wrong decision | Raymond Bishop .

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player

Rejected for NG LEADERSHIP by two Senior Admin Adham and Raymond sir!!!

Resason: Creates Conflicts with other orgs, did it when you were a NG Liutenant General
Failed to safeguard Last NG term and lead it to a spontaneous disbandment

Spend some time being friendly and try to make ties with Orgs to work together!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom