Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Vellaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30) IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Vella Itachi#1390
6. Your Nickname: Vella Itachi
7. Your ID: 8870
Additional information

Dear LSPD Recruitment Team,

I am writing to apply for the position of Leader of LSPD. As an experienced roleplayer and dedicated member of this community, I believe that I have the skills and qualifications necessary to lead this organization and help it reach new heights.

Here are my responses to the application questions:

1. Leader of LSPD:
I am interested in taking on the role of Leader of LSPD because of my passion for law enforcement and my desire to serve and protect the community. As a leader, I would work tirelessly to ensure that the LSPD operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively in order to make our city a safer place for all residents.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
a) First, I have a deep appreciation for the LSPD's commitment to upholding the law and serving the community. I believe that this organization has the potential to be a beacon of justice and safety in our city, and I want to help make that a reality. Becoming a leader in the LSPD would allow me to do just that by leading and guiding the department to success.

b) Second, I have extensive experience in law enforcement and leadership roles. I have served as a police officer for many years and have been a member of several successful roleplay organizations. I believe that my skills and experience make me an ideal candidate for this position. As a leader, I would be able to use my expertise to drive the department towards its goals and ensure that it operates with the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.

c) Finally, I am passionate about roleplay and committed to helping our community reach new heights. I believe that by serving as a leader of LSPD, I can help promote a higher level of roleplay within the organization and the community as a whole.

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
In order to improve the roleplay level within the LSPD, I would recommend the following:

a) Establish clear guidelines and expectations for roleplay within the organization. This can include things like character backgrounds, behavior during interactions with other players, and adherence to rules and regulations.

b) Foster a culture of communication and collaboration within the organization. This can involve regular meetings, training sessions, and opportunities for feedback and discussion.

c) Encourage members to take ownership of their roleplay and to be proactive in developing their characters and storylines. This can help create a more immersive and engaging roleplay experience for everyone involved.

d) Making a friendly environment with other orgs, no toxicity will be tolerated in my org.

Thank you for considering my application for the position of Leader of LSPD. I look forward to the opportunity to serve and contribute to this organization in a leadership capacity.

Sincerely,

[Vella Itachi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom